Chapter 5: Second _Threat

Chaeyoung's POV

“What's going on around & who is she”, I ask to myself while panting hard.  On the other hand lisa was also panting. We are now far away from those freaks.

“L-lisa are you ok? ” I ask with concern while panting heavily .
Y-yeah, I'm good I think.  She say as elevating.
“What was that all mess? Who was that psycho? ”I say curiously.
“I don’t have any fucking  idea who is she & why she acted like that.”  She sigh  & say while giving  me blank expression.
“Anyway thank you for saving me from those idiots ”,
I genuinely thank her
“It’s okay.  I'll do the same if someone else was in your place.”  She says looking straight to my eyes.
“Really!  That's way  you were  enjoying her  kiss,”  I frown a brow as I say.
“H-huh” she asks
“Lisa, don't try to play dumb infront of me. Were you enjoying her kiss that time?” I ask in frustration . I saw she didn’t even try to stop her from kissing I mean I saw it was sudden but didn’t she feel I was jealous.

Lisa's  POV

“Are you out of your mind?  Didn’t you see she was kissing me I was not?, ” I say as gritt my teeth
“Yes,  I was seeing but You can stop her which you didn’t did. ” She retorts
“Bcz you dumb women I was starstruck.” I retort back.
“For the second time! ” She says while giving me glare as if I'm gonna scare

“Yes!! I was! It's sudden, I couldn’t do anything   & let me tell you she taste  better than you,”  I say as in irritate   tone.

But seriously seems like My mind giving me  weird signal.  chaeyoung & the cat eyed women making me feel foreign feelings which I only feel towards hawasa I don’t wanna deceive her . But why I'm feeling this way.

“H-how could you?”  She says in shock.  She didn’t expect this kind of answer from me.  She take the thing seriously
“Yes, it was better”,  I again explain in case she didn’t hear me because of shock.
“& one more thing I don't want to marry” I say in a firm posture. It's now or never.

“You're j-joking right.”  She stammer.
“Yes ~it's true  . Look I don't wanna break your heart. In fact  I'm in love with my girlfriend hawasa for 4  years.  I told you infront of cat eyes lady that I was taken by someone  else which is frankly true. ”
“B-but I love you so much, ”she stutter as also in verge of crying.
“ I a-always wanted to m-marry you that's why I told my dad about my feelings for you.”  She says & close her eyes tightly as tears start to  roll down on her chubby cheek.

I feel bad for hurting her. But what can I do, I also tie up in relationship. I have to think about my life. I can't marry whomever .  I have to make choices

“Mianhae-” I mumble.

“I - I'm really sorry.  But I don't wanna keep you in darkness.I don't  want to hurt you when you found out,I want to make things clear ”  I say as  try to hold her hand.
“Tell me lisa you are joking. It’s all lie . tell me that you are pranking on me I know there are cameras around us, tell me ”~she mutter under her breathe  as she lay her head in my shoulder.
“Sadly It's true. I'm sorry chaeng for hurting you. ”She tilt her head while I try to patt her back.

“D-don’t touch me.” I'm flinch bcz of her sudden outburst.
“You don't wanna hurt me right!” She scoff.
“But you know what you successfully  manage to hurt me.  I can't believe you are saying this to me & what shock me is that you know you are engage with someone else for 8 years which is more than your  relationship time but I forgot how bold you are! you fall for someone - I don't know what kind girl she is! ”She says in a angry tone.
“I k-know It's my fault but I can't help it c-chaeng. ”I say hanging my head low. trying  very hard to understand her.
“Same here lisa,same here”, she huffs.
“I can't help it from loving you . but I have taken my decision thi-”,   I cut her off
“You will decline this marriage. Thank you chaeng I thank her .
I was thinking How I approach you to talk  about to cancel this marriage . But you have taken a burden from my heart. ” I add.

“No~ you are wrong.  This marriage will take place”, she says

“B-but I love someone else you know that right, ”I explain her confusely

“Yes, I know that & also know that this kind relationship don’t stay last long.  ”

“& Don't try to break this marriage, ”she threats me as giving me cold stares.
“Aaawwhh ”~ I graon in annoyance & pull my hair in frustration
“You are driving me insane. I don’t  believe this.   Don't you hear me that I love someone else.” I say feeling irritate.
“really, am I?”a smirk form in her lips as she walk up to me wrapping her hands around me.
“W-what am I you talking about ?”  I stutter
“That I'm driving  you insane. You are saying something  mean while ago  that I don’t taste better how about a demo,” she whisper seductively in my ears
“H-huh”, I asks
“W-what d-dem-”, she cut me off

“Am-Hmmphhh ”
she brush her lips with mine as bit my lower lip I gasp  she take the chances by shoving her tongue inside my mouth exploring every corner of it
She pull  away sometime later.

“ I love you no matter what.” she says as kiss my Knuckle. But I froze in my position.

She grab my wrist intertwine  her finger with my mine together    & call for taxi.

“B-but what about my car.” I ask while regaining my conscious.

“Tell your butler to fetch it.it was seen in order  to fetch your car we again encounter with the girl which I definitely don't want,"  She says as dragg me along with her to walk farther & I stumble.
“S-stop, let me walk otherwise I will fall,”  I say looking straight.
“ W-where are we going? ”I ask what  in my mind. 
“Infirmary for your lip cut treatment . before your parents ask about  this.” She says as tap my wound as soon as she does that I winch  in pain.
“Why did you do that? ” I ask cautiously while protecting my face for any upcoming tap from chaeng .
“To know  how deep your cut is?”  She explain.
“Then we will go home. Our parents is waiting for us. ”She chuckle.
“O-our parents what do you mean by that. It's   my perents,”I say with a straight  face.

She stop her movement  & turn to face me

“If we will become one then your parents become mine, ”She spontaneously explain me.
“In your wrost dream,” I huff in anger
“that will happen & it will happen soon in reality .”she says in a determine tone
“I'll die single but never ever let that happen,” I say making gritt my teeth
“Well, let time be told ”, She suggest.  We look into each other eyes intently . 
“You're crazy.”  I murmur

A awkward silence grab us

“Let's go. Car is waiting for us. & don't talk about this incident to your parents ”,  She says as looking at me.
“Yeah, I was about to tell you the same,”  I answer while giving  her  a blank face.