Chapter 10 : The_ meeting

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍Jennie's POV

“Leave my hand jisoo!!”  I struggle in her grasp.
“No!!"  she said with a unpleasant face. 
“You Are irritating me now. Leave me!” I yank my hand  hard. 
“Really!  You're saying that.  Who is creating a scene infront of everyone a while ago.  She sarcastically says. 
“Am not!”  I defend myself. 
“Yes, you are. Don't defend yourself.” She says.
“Fine. I am.” I say while  rolling my eyes.
“Now get out from my way.”  I walk past her but she grab my wrist.
“Where are you going?” she asks me borely from her shoulder.
“To die.  Wanna come.”  I say annoyingly. 
“You're not going anywhere.you have done much. !” jisoo angrily says. 
“Jisoo you saw them. We didn’t see their face. I'm going thereIf you want to come then do if you don't then do not become a thorn of the wayAm I make myself clear?” I say with my bitchy attitude.
“K.  Fine.  I'll come.” she say convincingly.
 “But don't make a fool of yourself again. It’s embarrassing.  ” she warns me.
“Haha.” I gigle 
“I will not.” I add. 
“Now let's go.” I interlock our hand & drag her. 

I stepped on the 2nd floor when randomly my eyes fall on opposite direction  Where two person  are hurriedly descending from the running lift like some wild dog trailed them down.but I squint  my eyes on the certain stranger person who is not a stranger person to me at all.  Literally not the  two of them. Her plumb lips looking more  kissable from  more than the  first encounter   & her blonde  hair are  flying in mess. Everything about her looks so perfect.  In front of her I feel formless.   But one ha holding  other which I dislike.  I eye chaeyoung head to toe.  As much I love lisa that's much also hate Cheayoung.  I really hate her.  Like really what does  she see in her.I wanna know that. 

I snap out my little mind chit- chatting trance when

“Jennie!” jisoo call out my name. 
“y-eah”I respond looking at lisa & chaeyoung. 
“Where are your graze on?” why are looking at them?Jisoo ask me keep on her eyes on them.  That's the question I need it to lose my mind.
“Because of you, I missed them.  If you don’t restrict me & drag me here now I can see their faces or catch them red handed.”   I burst out.  She didn’t mind my bitchy behaviour because she is my true friend I know that.  She adapted with my bratty attitude.I always acted like that she knows that. Im not that bad.
“Who are you talking about?” she asks confusingly. 
“O-oo ok  I get it.”She raise her
 eyebrow in a “then”manner .
“What do you mean  by
‘I get it ’?  you are the reason that's  why everything is happening now. I was right they are the one.”  I say looking straight into her eyes.
“then that time what you want me to do.  If any normal  couple kissing or having their moment  infront Of you, ‘can  you go  & ask  I want to see your face? ’because of your damn forecast.If you it's no then how can I.   You can't jump on the moment & ruin that. not me? & then I thought they are not the person you are looking.”  I place my  point of view slightly shaking in fury. 
“I don’t wanna argue with you  now ” I dismissively say my face become dull I hang my head low & yeah her point was right what you expect from a normal person to do in that kind of situation . She let  out a  big sigh come to me place her hand on my back & pat me. 
“Cheer up, it's okay, It’s not your fault. if Im in your place maybe I also do the same” she try to  cheer  me up.
“Am sorry jichuu. I shouldn’t talk to you like that.  I say feeling genuinely sorry.
“It's okay baby .” she coos
“now let's go, she is leaving.” she reminds me. 
“Ohh!  Yeah.” I immediately raise my head.

She is middle in the walkway

“Lisa, wait there!”
I shout out of lungs  her name. I don’t have choice.
One teenage girl, a middle age women & she looks at our direction. The three have a  confuse  look in their eyes.  But when her eyes meet with my mine she gasps her eyes got bigger. 

“Jennie hurry up she is leaving” jisoo shakes me. 
“Hmmm.”I hum.  I walk with jisoo towards her direction. 

Chaeyoung's POV

“Chaeng, let's go.  She is coming down.”  Lisa try to drag me.  But I drag her back.  She give me what are you trying to do .  I shrug.

“Chaenggg!! It's not time for talk.  She  is sonething else I'm telling you &  you are the who's telling me to not to create scene.  Now what?she states beside me. 
“I know. But I want it to end.  I'm sure it’s her one  time crush. She will come forth of it.” I simply explain my prediction.
“Bu-”I cut her off.
“Now shussh! I shush her.  She let out sigh. 
“Fine. ” she stops. 

Lisa's POV

Here we are now one of the coffee shop of the  mall.   Jennie is  taking sip from her coffee &  stealing  glance from me. Like really

“Look, we are going to marry soon so don’t become a barrier.” chaeng  starts
“Hmm.” She hums. 
“& I love her she loves me.  We love each other. We are engaged for 8 years  So back off ”. Chaeng threatens her. 
“All I say I love her.  From the beginning when My eye caught her.  It’s not I fall every now & then.  I never feel it like before.  I want to give it a shot.” she describes her feeling for me. 
“ How will you give it a shot by breaking down.” Chaeng spats she looks like she is in verge of her anger. Which i feel bad for when she knows l let her alone.  But tell what I can do. But here I don’t waste time to talk with her.  I have stuff to do.  
“Calm down chaeng.  Let me handle  it.  See we can't do anything for your feeling.  you have to deal with it.  It’s not of our business.  Now let's go  chaeng let's not waste our time.”I try to stand up when she hold my hand. 
“Stay.  We are not done yet.”  She commands me. But as a brat I remove her hand from mine. Grab chaeyoung wrist start to rose up  from sit.  Jisoo was confuse.  She literally was a roaming soul. 

“I don’t believe lisa love you .  I can see it in her eyes. You just her  friend zone.” she put her Theory. 

“We don’t need to prove it. ” I retort back 

“Yes, we need.”  Chaeyoung grab my chin & I know what's  coming.  She puts her lips on mine.  I feel fed up .  she start to suck my lower lip. 

“Hmmmm-upphhhhh ” I start to pant.

“Let's go now.”  Chaeng orders.

But she  grab my forearm.

A/N : sorry guys  it took lot of time to update.  But here it is.  Now feel free to comment about what you feel about this chapter & vote,  share.