Chapter 1 : Hawasa

Lisa POV

Krinkkkkkkkkkk

I got up from my bed hearing the sound of alarm...

My phone clock showing 10: 00 am &  I am ready to pick my girl from airport. After doing my morning routine,  I head downstairs   to say bye to my uncle & aunt

Hey baby "good morning " uncle said   when I came

Morning.  "What are you reading?

'Newspaper'. Don't tell me anymore .  this day crime rate number  increasing like a bull market. Listen  carefully todays headline

"International mafia boss 'Danim kim ' killed 25 people of a gang to gain popularity & maintain territory".

"Daebak ",  it's amazing. Do you know uncle sometime I thought if I could somehow connect with the mafia world  Can I kill those people who used to bully me for being different? "

"No dear,"  it's not good . you are an angel you don't belong to these darkeness." uncle said while resting his head on the sofa with eyes closed

"Yeah, you are right uncle."

"Where are you going lisa in the early morning ? " Asked aunt from coming to kitchen

Yaahhh!! I almost forgot.  thank you aunt for reminding me I have to go a place & today I'm  going to give you a big surprise.

Jinjaa!  What is this?   Asked uncle & auntie in unison.

Yah!!  Why are you two shouting? I dramatically asked

Ok...  "Tell me what is the big surprise, " said uncle.

I'll  not tell you but I'll show you .

"First of all, finish your breakfast then go  & don't forgot  you have to meet your parents 5 days later ", said aunt

Ok. I'll not forgot & sorry I can't eat right now but in my way I'll...see you guys, bye.

Bye,said uncle
Have a safe visit, baby bye.  said aunt

After giving them a good bye hug  & taking the red BMW on the road now I'm on my way to airport. I have 30 minutes left to go there .  I can't believe to meet hawasa after 2 year. 

Parking the bmw in parking lot . Im waiting for hwasa arrival, 2 minutes more to go.. 

After few moments later  I can see a blonde coming  with a black chnnel bag  in her left hand & in right hand a red suitcase can be seen which I can tell she is the one.

Hawasa

Her outfit is perfect for the weather.  Black pencil skirts with blue wooly sweeter  that perfectly reached on her knees.. She is looking beautiful  & sexy at the same time...   I can't wait to kiss those glossy pink lips

Hawasa POV

Landing on the airport, cities fresh  cold air hit my nostrils. I close my eyes to inhaled it as I do
"Hawasa, Look here baby, I'm here",  l snapped out my inhaled experience

when a certain  brunette called my name & I  know who is she by her slang. I tilt my head to meet with those drak Brown orb,her prominent nose, her cute bang perfectly synchronized her facial features & most importantly  which is not appreciated if I not praise her  luscious  plump lips which provokes a heat settling Between my legs.I am telling you guys She is addicting from head to toe... I think she is becoming  more beautiful day by day. Whats say??

But she is mine so stop Where, you are heading!!  😂

A slight grin appeared  on my lips while a great idea hit my head...  How  about if I try to get jealous  lisa..

I intently sway my hips  to go there.  I know many people drooling on me, by the stare I'm getting out & I think my plan is working on her bcz I can tell  by the cold gaze she is giving others who is drooling. 

As I stAnd in front of her to say hi 

"Hi bab-mphhhh"-
she grabbed me by the wrist with her right hand,  because  of that my whole body slammed with her she  eagerly hold my nape took me for A long kiss...I could feel her fresh mint breath.she bitted my lower lip asking for entrance which I gave.

For a  few moments  we shared our hot kiss. After sometime we pull away for breath.  🤭

"What's this lis? " I asked her while rolling my eyes on her. I can tell you she is just jealous. 
"Sorry, baby girl," she said  with a  pout
"You look cute when you do that"
"I know baby that's why  I do that " I nod.
I'm  hungry lis, let's go to  a resturent.  she took my luggages  head towards her car which I find it cute...  She is such a  gentlewoman.  I dreamily watch her walk.

"What are you dreaming? come on,  I know  my ass is  good", she said grinningly.

"Yaahh!!!! you punk, don't you feel ashamed, we are in public "I said walking towards her while looking around, afraid if people might be hear it.
I hopped in the car while she started the car. 

We went to a fantasy resturent...  And here comes the breath taking moment when I have to tell her the truth that's  why  I come here.