Chapter One : Blank Expression

Uhh...another bad day again,well it's not reay bad when Britney's song is waking me up in the morning. I got up and make bed then i took a bath and chose a good outfit,so i put up my leather shirt,leggings,shorts and boots....oh wait! I forgot to put some eyebrow liner and bb cream on. Fuqit,i'm late again.

Aunt : YOU'RE LATE AGAIN! ;(

John : Sorry. By the way,can i have my allowance.

Aunt : I gave it to you yesterday.

John : Oh sorry,i think i spend it alot.

Aunt : Sneaky.

John : I think i would have to go. Bye!

Aunt : Okay,see you later. Take care.

I opened the lock and slammed the gate. I was hurrying to get by the school early and then i saw a cute guy walking behind my back and ooh damn! He smells great. So i sneak away to look at his face and oh! It was Brent,my childhood friend and my crush. I remember confessing to him,ridiculous.

*flashback*

I opened my facebook quickly that night,then i posted some image in my wall that says,"Keep calm and love RBV",so he messaged me that time.

Brent : Who is RBV? Is that even me.

John : Uhhmm...no,i'm watching a movie and the character's name is RBV.

Brent : Ahh...i guess so. Sorry for asking. Goodnight.

Wheeww...ohmygosh i think i need to die. is this even real?! "Goodnight". WAAAAHH!

*end of flashback*

I looked to him again and tried to reached him but i don't know what to do,so i just put up a blank expression then go.