Chapter Three : Butterflies

As i am looking for Elyz,a white butterfly,spotted on me and it leaned on my shoulder. And then then i run so hard to reach Elyz and then boom.

John : Ouch! Sorry.

Boy : Oh! I'm sorry

And then i was looking for the butterfly,it's still in my shoulder so i looked up to the man,it was Brent theres a white butterfly in his shoulder too,Brent reached up the butterfly in his shoulder and so i did too,we looked at each other and i was literally sweating up of nervous,we both laugh and then the butterflies flew together.

Brent's POV :

I was called on by my teacher to do some stuffs. I went to the cafeteria first with my friends Joseph and Michael.

Michael : Hey dude,did you message that gorgeous girl i sent to you?!

Brent : Yeah,i think she's very attractive

Joseph : Hey Michael,i saw the girl who is flirting up with Brent last week.

Brent : Oh man! Get lost.

Genella : HEY BRENT,COME UPSTAIRS WE NEED TO WORK RIGHT NOW!

Brent : Fine...bitch. gotta go.

Michael : Later,man.

So i walked up the stairs and then boom....i saw John. I think John has a big crush on me for three years,i remember chatting with him until midnight and he gave me an Otaku drawing set last year...i love that set.

A white butterfly flew on my shoulder and i think it was really cute.

John : Ouch! Sorry.

Brent : Oh! I'm sorry.

I reached the butterfly on my shoulder and told John to reached up his butterfly to,i looked to him,ohh...i think his eyes is so sad. We both laughed and then the butterflies flew together.

Genella : WHERE'S BRENT?! *shouts*

Brent : COMING! Bye John. *smiles*