Chapter Eight : Is It Real?

It's six o'clock in the morning,i woke up fast because of my loud alarm clock,i went downstair to have some breakfast,so i ate bacon and egg with some fresh milk. After that,i took a shower and picked-up my moschino sweater and wear my favorite boots,and so back to my daily routine. Make Up. My aunt called me because somebody is waiting for me outside,so i went down and saw Brent sitting in the couch.

Brent : Good morning :)

John : Uhhmm? Why are you here?

Brent : I'm just gonna pick you up. *smiles*

John : Ohh,thanks

After our short greeting conversation we leaved our house and started to walk,it was unexpected to rain,so Brent puts his arm in my shoulder and pulled off his umbrella and started to cover me from the rain.

Brent : Are you okay?

John : Yeah.

Brent : Oh,you're not. Why do you keep lying on me? *giggles*

John : *laughs*

Brent : I have some extra shirt here in my bag,would you mind wearing it?

John : Thanks my hero.

Brent : I'm batman. Dundundundun.

John : *laughs*

Okay,were here in our school now. Brent gave me this cool shirt,it was red and some quotations were written there. It says "he's mine" and it has a right arrow drawn under the quotation. So after that,i entered the classroom.

Teacher : Hi Mr. John.

John : Good morning. *smiles*

Charlotte : Whooww...wet look? New fashion trend?

John : Fuq you. *laughs* Ms. Ofel,can i change my clothes?

Teacher : Yes. You're fully wet.

John : Thanks.

I went to the bathroom to change my clothes off,i wore the shirt that was given by Brent.

Joanna : Oohh...he's mine who?

John : Idunno.

After a minute someone knocked our room's door,so i opened it and i saw Brent wearing a blue shirt with a quotation that says "Legally Owned" and it has a left arrow drawn in it too. Is this even planned?!