part 4

(Still Washington's perspective)

"Son you fear of storms" I question. Alexander curls into a ball and stiffens almost immediately. Alexander's face is completely flushed over. "Son I am not trying to embarrass you"Alexander hasn't moved. "I just want to help you feel better" Alexander mumbles under his breath"you can't nobody can" a sigh "what was that I couldn't hear you son" his dear Alexander looks at the floor "nothing-sir" and at that moment the storm ends. Alexander is still quivering though."it's alright son the storm has passed" I remark. Alexander's eyes widen. "It's - it's- I-it's gone"? He says in shock. "Son will you be alright"I question, Hamilton flinched. "Oh - oh yeah-yes sir" his words rest faster than light. "Son"going to Hamilton looks at the ground. "I - I'm fine sir" no he is not "please son it's alright". If only his dear Alexander would let him know why that storm had scared him. "Sorry sir, sorry for my earlier actions sir, sorry I bothered you". No is Alexander better not feel guilty or sorry about this. "Son no need to apologize. Are you all right"? "I'll be alright sir, thank you". Now would be a good time to ask "hey I would like to know Alexander, what happened" the pause. Then, Hamilton looked up then again broke eye contact, for Alexander's eyes had glanced anywhere but toward Washington."I - sir I ought to get back to work".Alexander tried to sway pass Washington, but Washington copied his movement and blocked him off "Hamilton answer my question". Fear lingard in Alexander's eyes. "I - I - I - I assure you sir I won't let you deal with my earlier actions again sir" his boy was still scared to answer the question. Washington. Into Alexander's fear filled eyes and replied with "Alexander I would just like to know why the storm made you so fearful. I'm not mad at you, and I won't be mad at you for whatever reason it scared you so" Washington just wants to help his Alexander. "Sir" Hamilton clears his throat "I- it's a long story perhaps - I - well I don't - I mean I think I should get back to work-" Hamilton's voice shakes "not until you answer the question son" Hamilton flinch. "I - sir - it's - you and I both don't have time for this sir". Washington replied with "Alexander you mentally broke down and now you're acting like nothing happened, and if I can spare a while so can you"at that Alexander letter to small chuckle ."sir it's not important".
.
.
.
Somebody please read these stories
************
If you are reading the story please enjoy
*********
Again sorry for a short chapter