First Day

Shayne's pov

I woke up on Noah's couch. I folded up his blankets and put them on the floor. Noah walked out. "Good morning dude." I smiled. OH MY GOD HE'S SO CUTE I'M GOING TO DIIIEEEEEEE

"Good morning Shayne. Ready to get bombarded by teasing from Ian and Anthony?" He said as he stretched.

I giggled a bit. "If it's what it takes to be friend with you, than easily. I got the email, I made it."

"Of course you did." He smiled. "Congratulations though, seriously."

"Thanks, dude. Do you know how to bake?"

"Not at all." He held out the spaces kn between each word. He put away the blanket and pillow.

"Don't worry, I'll make pancakes." I laughed a bit.

"I have batter in the top cabinet left of the fridge." He yawned.

"Nice, thanks."

"I'll go get ready." He walked off into his room. Some time later, he came out ready for the day. As he did, I placed his plate down on the table in front of the couch.

"Enjoy." I smiled.

"Chocolate chips? Thanks!" He smiled before starting to cut his pancakes. I took clothes and a few other things out of my bag and got ready in the bathroom.

When I came out there was a bowl of cereal, and Noah was halfway through his pancake. "For me?" I asked sleepily. My heart raced.

"Oh yeah, Cocoa pebbles happens to be the only thing I have. I don't buy cereal, so I have no idea why Ian bought me it." THAT'S SO CUTE HE MADE ME BREAAAAAKFAAASSST?! Once Noah and I finished eating, I brought my bag to his car, threw it in the back seat, hopped in the passenger, and we drove to the office.

"So, what do you think would be better for Ian and Anthony's comments?" I asked as he started driving. "A sword or an umbrella?" Noah laughed. Aww, he's so cute! I might die.

"A sword. Only because it'd look way cooler. And breaking comments in half sounds cooler than blocking them with an umbrella." We talked and laughed the whole 45 minute drive to the office. "Feel free to leave your bag in the car, we can get it when we're done with the day."Noah told me.

We headed inside, back to the lobby I was in yesterday. It was 7:48, we had arrived about 13 minutes early. Noah brought me to the room in the back, where Ian and Anthony were hanging out! "Look who's early!" Anthony commented.

"And you brought your boyfriend too! What a nice surprise!" Ian added on. Noah smiled and rolled his eyes. Ian and Anthony were sitting in chairs at their desks. I sat down on the couch across from them. Noah sat down next to me. They had their chairs turned towards us.

"So, um, it's just the four of us today, actually!" Anthony commented.

"Well, except for Smosh Games. Joven, Lasercorn, Mari and Wes are here." I was confused but acted like I understood whatever Ian just said.

"So, what do we have to film?" Noah asked.

"We haaaaaaaaavee..." Anthony turned to his computer and opened something. "a sketch for the main channel, with all of us except for Shayne. A video for the side channel with Ian and I, and a lunchtime with all four of us." Anthony turned back to us.

"Busy day." Noah commented.

"You wanna say anything, Shayne?" Ian asked me, making him and Anthony both look at me.

"Uh, not really." I said.

"Aww Noah, your boyfriends the shy type!" Ian teased.

"When's that gonna stop?" Noah asked.

"Well this is gonna stop right now, because we have to go to set!" Anthony said, looking at his watch. The three of them stood up. "Shayne, you can watch from behind the scenes if you want." Anthony said to me. I nodded and followed them. I sat in a chair in perfect view of the camera. Ian and Anthony started with scenes with the two of them while Noah stood next to me. I laughed and Anthony pointed at me and said. "That was a good one, Shayne laughed."

"So I'm just the deciding factor of whether it's funny or not?" I asked him.

"Yeah!" Ian said as if it were obvious.

"Don't laugh at any of them because Ian and Anthony aren't funny." Noah whispered to me. I laughed slightly hysterically at Noah's comment, and Noah shortly joined me in laughing.

"Hey! What did he say?" Ian asked me, acting mad at Noah.

"Nothing about you." I replied while combing my hand through my hair.

Ian looked at Anthony, who responded with shrug. The two of them continued shooting while Noah made sassy comments to me. "Hey Noah, hate to do this but you gotta stop hanging with your boyfriend and come film your scenes." Anthony said.

Noah walked over to where Ian and Anthony were shooting the video. Without Noah to talk to, I became bored. So I pulled out my phone and scrolled through twitter.