Chapter 20 - I Feel Amazing (smut)

(Andy's POV)
"What happened Andy?" Rye asked me gently searching for my eyes in the dark room.
"Let me love you the way I want to, can I?" I whispered putting my hand on his cheek, stroking it with my thumb. He nodded his head and pulled away from me slowly. I stood up right in front of him and wrapped my arms around Rye's waist and pulled him closer to me. I then
looked at him and smiled.
"Give me a kiss." I whispered as he leaned without hesitation and gave me a peck on the lips. Then I kneeled on the ground and instantly pulled his member into my mouth, started bobbing my head fast as I was moving my tongue around it.
"A-Andy.." He moaned. His moans were like pure perfection for me, music that hasn't been heard from the rest of the world, melody that was stuck into my head, beautiful.
"I'm c-cumming." He whispered as I fasted my movements trying my best to make him feel good.

I have never done it before, it wasn't that good and he deserves the best. I wish I could give it to him, all the love and pleasure he needs. I was bobbing my head as fast as I could trying to make him feel good and relaxed as his moans were becoming more and more. I looked at him wanting to see his reaction, he had closed his eyes, bitting his lower lip. His hand made its way to my hair and he tangled his fingers into it, pushing my head slightly. Suddenly I felt something warm into my mouth and heard him moaning as loud as I've never heard him before. He cummed into my mouth, I wasn't sure if have to swallow it or no. I looked at him, the warm liquid still into my mouth, he made me stand up.
"You can spit it out." He whispered as I then nodded and spit it onto the floor. Imma clean it later. Rye then wrapped his arms around my small body and pulled me as close as possible to his perfect naked body. I wrapped mine around his waist.
"You are amazing my baby" Rye said quietly after kissing my head softly.
"I erm tried my best." I whispered
burying my head into the crock of his neck.

"You are the best."He said as I giggled into his chest before yawning.
"Let's wash you up before you fall asleep in my arms." He whispered as I smiled and kissed his neck once. To be honest I really was so tired and my ass hurt a little but not as much as I expected it to. Then he grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. After we came into it we immediately went into the shower. He turned the hot water on. It started dripping on his perfect shaped body, his eyes closed and his lips were a little parted allowing him to breathe.l started making small slight steps towards
him. When l was right behind him I wrapped my shaking arms gently around his waist and placed them on his chest and abs. He tensed up at first but then he relaxed into my touch. He turned to me awarding me with the perfect view, his body. I looked down because I was blushing hard but then he put his finger under my chin and gently lifted my head up making me look at his beautiful chocolate brown eyes, that l fell in love with from the first time that saw them.

I could fall in love with these eyes
everyday, forever. Yeah I am right here confessing in my head that I fell in love with Rye, I really fell in love and I fell hard. Then he suddenly leaned in and pressed his soft wet lips on mine with passion. We started moving our lips against each others slowly but we had to pull away because we needed oxygen.
Then brown met blue and I felt sparkles between our bodies, butterflies in my stomach, my vision got blurry and my mind was full of memories that we shared, that night, yesterday, few weeks ago, the first time that I saw him.
"Are you okay baby?" He asked me gently, his beautiful voice dragging me back to reality. I smiled and hugged him while the water drops were falling on our tangled bodies.
"I feel amazing." I whispered as he hugged me tightly and kissed my head.
"I'm happy about that." He said quietly. After few minutes of hugging we started washing each other up. When we were ready he dried my body with my white towel and then himself too.

After this we went to my room as put a T-shirt on my body and some boxers as Rye did the same. He looked amazing. Then I went to clean ya know the thing I spit on the floor. When was ready and came back into my bedroom Rye stood up from the bed and came to me. He pulled me in his arms and held me tightly. I buried my head in his chest as I wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Thank you for this." He whispered as I shook my head.
"No, don't thank me, I have to thank you" I said quietly looking up at him. He smiled and kissed my forehead as I closed my eyes. A long yawn then
escaped my lips.
"Let's sleep beautiful, you need it."
He whispered as he instantly picked me up bridal style and brought me to the bed. We laid next to each other, me cuddling into his chest and him puling me closer to his body.
"Goodnight my prince."I whispered quietly as he chuckled and kissed my blonde hair.

"Goodnight princess." He said as I giggled and suddenly my eyes
closed and I fell asleep fast.
(Rye's POV)
That was the best night ever. I have never felt like this, that connection, the kisses, the feeling in my stomach, his warm breathe, omg...
I think I am falling in love with him...
I started playing with his soft blonde hair when he fell asleep, he was so calm. His breathing got slower and he started snoring quietly. I can't be falling in love, right? I have rules and-his smile makes the butterflies in my stomach alive again, his perfect melodic voice  makes my head spin in a good way of course, his angelic vision makes me want to kiss him so bad. I have never let anyone touch me, never, and when say never I mean never. I used to let just one person but after she left I haven't been touched like this from anybody. I have never slept so peacefully, I have
never felt that amazing feeling in my chest..

I can't believe...
I am falling in love with Andy.