Chapter 26 - I Love You Too (little bit of smut)

(Rye's POV)
Suddenly l caught myself staring at my beautiful baby. He blushed noticing it too. I Iooked down, thinking how should I put my felling into words. How should I explain to him that ..? Then an idea came
up to my mind. I was going to say it. I felt ready, I felt so freaking ready to say those simple three words. He
didn't leave me like everyone else in my life did. He is not like her, he is not like them, Andy is special, he really is.
He giggled softly and made a step towards me. When he did this, he was already right in front of my face.
All I wanted to do now was pull him in my arms, connect our lips and just forget about everyone, make the world around us disappear. He made me look at him by lifting my chin up with just two of his fingers. Our eyes met and I couldn't help myself but press my lips on his pink ones in a quick, full of love, kiss. Yes, you read that right, full of love.

Yes, I fucking love Andy Fowler and right now, right at this perfectly cute moment between us I'm more than ready to say those three meaningful words, I'm more than sure that I feel it for real. I won't keep him waiting anymore. I'm just gonna tell him.
"I love you too." I blurted out after pulling away from the kiss and wrapping my arms around his body, pulling his closer to mine. I felt him shiver at my words. He then hugged me so tightly. We have never hugged that strong. Our bodies have been so close but that connection right there...this was a new foreign thing
to me but it felt so right, it felt so familiar, so longing.
"I love you, Rye. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you:' Andy repeated it into my chest holding me tightly. I chuckled and kissed his head.
This was our special moment, nothing and no one couldn't change that. Then a cold breeze hit my bare skin and it made me shiver. Well I guess there is something that can break the cute moment between us.

I started pulling away from our hug but he held me tightly to his body.
"Please, don't let me go." He whispered as I smiled wildly wanting to stay there with him in my arms as long as possible.
"Andy we can cuddle inside. I'm freezing."I explained as he giggled and pulled away grabbing my hand. He
looked at me with a big smile on his face. I returned with a small weak one. It was just too cold. He rolled
his eyes and dragged me back to his house as fast as he could. Once we were inside we ran to his room, not caring if his parents were there, not even thinking if they could see us and wonder what we were doing outside. We just went to his room. He locked the door after we went in and as soon as he did it, I connected our lips. I pushed him onto the wall grabbing his wrists with one of my hands and pinning them above his head. Andy smiled into the kiss making me groan. He then tried to grind on me. He wanted more...but what about his parents.

Then as if he read my mind he pulled away and pressed his forehead on mine. We both were breathing heavily as we couldn't remove the smiles on our faces.
"I can be quiet. Please Rye, I need you.
Now." Andy whispered, his hot breath hitting my lips and making me so desperate too. I couldn't just get rid of that desire inside of my body so I smirked and picked him up. He giggled softly as I brought him to his bed. I put him down on the soft fabric and started kissing all of his perfect body.
"Beautiful."I whispered next to his skin as I continued leaving small butterfly kisses all over his chest after taking my hoodie off of him. After few minutes of kissing and just appreciating each other's bodies we started the 'real game' making us both want to let the sounds go out of us but we couldn't and that was just turning us on even more. A high pitched moan slipped Andy's mouth the second hit his spot. He looked at me scared but my eyes softened and I sent him an assuring smile while I continued thrusting slowly into him.

I bent over and connected our lips in a slow passionate kiss. He then started moaning into my mouth. I was mufling his beautiful moans while we made love. It was so intimate. I couldn't help but let my body do what it wanted. We both cum at the same time moaning into each other's mouths.

It was an amazing night.

I can't believe I'm gonna say it and confess it to my mind.

I am in love with Andy Fowler.