Chapter 4: Kiss

10/1/12

He. He really did buy me lunch. He has been for the past few days. It's so cute. We've been walking to classes together. He even walks home with me sometimes. But yesterday we didn't go strategically to my house. We went the long way, by the lake.

As we walked we talked about how our week has been. For only a few days of knowing him we have gotten really close. We continued to walk down the beaten path by the lake when he reached down and held my hand.

I stoped and he let go. "Too soon huh? I'm sorry". I walk faster to catch up with in and a hold his hand. He laughs. Up ahead is the canal with a bridge over it. We walk over the bridge and he stops stopping me. He turns to me, and guess what he did! He holds both of my hands, looks down and kisses me, on the lips! We walked even slower that what we were going earlier. Hold each others hands even tighter. Before we get to my house he stops and looks at me. He seems to have a sparkle in his eyes that weren't there before.

"Jenna Kihidashi." With a stirn yet soft voice " Will you be my girlfriend?"

I stand on my tippy-toes to kiss him on the cheek " I will."

Yesterday I got my first kiss. My first boyfriend.