Chapter Seven: One and Only

*Okay, So I'm Changing this into a third person.. If you guys don't like it just tell me.*

"Alex?"

" Yes babe?"

" Why do I ache all over... and on my neck..." His arms where still around her shaking body. Jenna's and Alex's words sleepy, only 6 AM. Alex grazed a hand on her neck, bruising from last nights 'activities'.

"I'm sorry, I-It's bruising. Really bad..." She jumped weakly at the touch of his hand on her tender neck.

"And-And the rest of me?" Jenna forced a pained smile. Alex cleared his deep throat.

"I'm sorry love, very very sorry." Her sleepy eyes swelled with tears acompanied by the fear growing in the too. He grabbed her cold hand, "You're my one. The only one." He nodded nervously, hoping she would, maybe, wouldn't remember.

The hazy memories went through her head, getting, remembering the feel. Remembering the night. Alex's grip tightened and loosed on her cold hand, she was cold all over, but at least she stopped shaking. At least she stopped shaking. "I-It's okay Alex." Jenna smiled softly, "Yeah, It's okay. I-I remember now." She nodded over and over before Alex cupped her fidget cheeks, looking her deep in the pools of blue eyes.

"You do? A-All of it?" He took his other hand and brushed back a strand of her brown gold mixed hair. Jenna nodded again, "Yeah, A-Alex." Her teeth were chattering. How could she be so cold?

Alex pulled her into his chest, pulling a blanket over them, hoping to warm her any way possible. It hurt to see her like this, so cold and pale. "Where does it hurt the most?" he mumbled.

"Everywhere." Jenna shivered, letting out a pained whimper. Alex started to rub her back gently.

"That's my fault..." she wrapped an leg and an arm around him, gaining more warmth that way. But the action took Alex by surprise, his eyes widened a bit, but he understood what she was doing, understanding how cold she was. "are you tired any babe?" She nodded, her face relaxed and her eyelids becoming heavy. "Sleep then, It is Sunday." He said it with the calmest voice possible, even though he was panicking on the inside.

"Babe... I hurt... all... all over." Jenna nodded tiredly before dozing off.

"I know babe."

~TIME SKIPPY~

It was around seven o' clock. Jenna was not feeling any better, maybe even worse. Alex was pacing the house, waiting for her to get out of the shower. His arms were full of his black hoody and a pair of shorts. He ran his hand through his black hair, "SHe sounded sick, but maybe she's not, maybe she's not." He repeated, hearing the water shut off in the bathroom. He rushed to the door, waiting for her to crack it open.

."....Alex....." Her voice was soft, a whisper, weak and fradgle.

"I'm here I'm right here." Her hand peeked out, her shaky hand to grab the clothes. He handed them to her. "You feeling any better babe?"

"No..." The door clicked as she closed it behind her. She got dressed slowly, staring at the purple marks on her neck and light ones on her stomach. She had to shake her head to get her eyes of the purple and sliding on the black hoodie. It smelt like his cologne, the strong manly smell. Jenna pulled on the oversized shorts, but she didn't mind.

Alex knocked on the door softly, "You okay in there? Babe?" Jenna ran her shaky hands through her damp hair as she walked over to the door, opening it and falling into the dark haired male's arms sobbing and wailing in pain. "Babe!? Babe, What's wrong?" He pulled her up into a hold. Holding her bridal stayle, looking down at her sick pail face. "Babe......" Alex's voice was the last thing she heard before she passed out cold in pain.