Homecoming?

HI GUYS IM BACK AND VERY EXCITED BECAUSE IM TRYING THIS NEW SCHEDULE THAT WILL WORK FOR US ALL I THINK WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOY

CAMERON'S P.O.V
Tonight is the big football game and after is a huge beach party, there is gonna be a bonfire, music, dancing, night surfing, everything you could imagine. Nash, Matt, Sam, Gilinsky, Jack and I are all going and I want to ask Annabelle to go with us. School was finally over, Belle and I were walking to Matts car. I saw some boys coming to approach her.

ANNABELLE'S P.O.V
Cameron and I were walking to Matt's car when a group of guys came up to me.
"Hey sweetheart" a tall one with blonde hair said.
"Uh hi." I answered back awkwardly.
"How about I take you out tomorrow night." he replied with a smile.
"Im sorry she's taken but have a good day." Cameron interrupted while intertwining our hands together.
"Cameron I was going to say no anyway." I told him.
he smiled very big then turned to me "Belle even though you would have said no he would have still bugged you until you said yes. I just told him that you were taken so he would leave you alone." Cameron explained.
"Oh well thank you so much Cameron. I appreciate you looking out for me." I replied while kissing his cheek.
We walked to Matt's car and got into the back seat. One by one everyone was dropped off leaving Matt, Nash and I.
"So Annabelle whats with you and Cam." Nash asked.
"Nothing I mean he is the sweetest guy I have ever met and he is really really attractive but he would never like me." I replied with a frown.
"Are you kidding me Annabelle he is head over heels for you. Since we met at the beach he has been talking about you non-stop." Matt told
"Do you guys want to come over and hangout for awhile?" I asked.
"We totally would but our friends Gilinsky and Sam are suppose to come hang with us." Matt told me
"Oh ok." I replied
"Wanna come?" Matt asked.
"If you guys don't care." I smiled
"No we don't care at all, we both love hanging out with you. right matt?" Nash told me.
"Of course yes babe." Matt said.
We drove to a huge house and got out of the car and walked to the front door. Nash knocked on the door and we waited for someone to open. When the door opened there was two very very attractive boys standing there.
"Hey guys come in." The very tall dark haired one said. "Im Jack and this is Sam." he spoke to me.
"Im Annabelle." I replied with a big smile and stuck out my hand.
"Around here we hug." Sam told me while engulfing me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and took in his scent. After Sam, Jack grabbed my waist and pulled me into him while wrapping his arms around me.
"You two are honestly like the best huggers in the world I swear." I told them. They both laughed and Jack took my hand into his and led me to the living room where there was 3 familiar faces.
"Hey guys this is Annabelle-" I cut Jack off and said "Nash, Reece, and Bradley." I smiled at my brothers before jumping onto Brad.
"So you guys know each other?" Sam asked.
"Well considering she is our baby sister I think we know her pretty well." Nash told him while kissing my cheek.
"Your sister?" Jack said in awe.
"Yeah well actually Nash, Annabelle and I are triplets." Reece told him
"Oh well thats why you all kind of look similar." Jack said.
"Are you inferring I look like a guy Gilinsky?" I asked acting as I was heart broken.
"No Belle, I didn't mean it like that I just you know-" Jack tried to explain
"Jack it was a joke I get it." I got up and kissed his cheek then hugged him.
"Baby girl are you going to the game tonight?" Reece asked me.
"Yeah then going to some beach party after to catch some waves." I smiled.
"I don't think thats a very good idea." Bradley cut in.
"Don't worry I'm going too I'll keep an eye on her." Jack told him while grabbing my waist and pulling me into his lap.
"Plus Nash, Cameron, Matt, Johnson, and I are all going." Sam told them
"As long as Cameron is going but Matt or Jack I want you two and only you two driving her there and back home." My brother threatened.
"I promise you she will always be safe with Jack Matt Sam and I." Nash told him.
"Alright well bye baby girl see you at the game. Call me us if you need anything." Brad told me. All my brothers got up and kissed my cheek then left.
"Your brothers are very protective of you." Matt stated.
"Yeah thats only because I'm the only girl out of 9 kids." I shrugged.
"Well know your safe with all of us plus Cameron obviously." Nash told me.
We all decided to watch a movie before the game. I sat in between Sam and Jack. Jack intertwined our fingers and smiled at me. Honestly I like Cameron a lot but I think I'm starting to have feelings for Jack too.
"Hey can someone take me home so I can get ready?" I asked
"I'll take you." Jack told me.
We walked out to his car and drove to my house. When we walked in the door nobody was home so I just ran upstairs and changed into a pair of high waisted shorts and a school t-shirt with my black vans. I did a winged eyeliner look and applied mascara. I quickly curled my hair and grabbed my wet suit and bikini in a backpack. I ran downstairs to be met with a smiling Jack.
"You look beautiful." he smiled
"Thank you." I blushed
We went back to his car after Jack grabbing my surfboard and then drove back to his house. When we pulled into his driveway I spoke "Crap I forgot to grab a sweatshirt." I pouted.
"You can wear one of mine, come one." he told me.
We walked into his house and his mom came to the door.
"Hi Mrs. Gilinsky, Im Annabelle"
"Hi Annabelle and please call me Audrey." she smiled while hugging me.
"Hey mom were going to my room to get my phone and stuff then were heading off the the game." he told her.
"Alright are you doing anything after?"
"We are going to a bonfire on the beach." he spoke while we ran upstairs.
We walked into his room and it was a typical boys room but cleaner. His bed was in the corner with a night stand sitting next to it with a dresser across the room along with a desk that sat a macbook air.
"You can make yourself comfortable I just have to change and we will be good to go." he smiled.
"You always smile." I told him.
"Well you make me smile so why wouldn't I." he told me
I blushed at the comment and let him finish getting ready. When he walked put of his bathroom I could not stop staring. He was wearing a school crew neck with khakis and black vans.
"Here take this sweatshirt." he handed me a basketball sweatshirt of his that had laces as the strings and on the back it said "GILINSKY". It was so cute that he would let me wear this.
"Thank you" I told him as i slipped it over my head. It was a little big but I liked it.
"Ready?" he asked
"I don't want to get upppp." I whined
"Well then I must carry you." he smiled while picking me up in a cradle.
"I guess you have to carry me then." I told him while snuggling into his chest as we walked down the stairs.
"Bye kids have fun and be safe!" his mom shouted from the kitchen
"Bye Audrey it was great meeting you have a goodnight!" I shouted back.
Jack carried me out to the car and placed me into the passenger seat of his car. The rest of the car ride consisted of us laughing at cheesy pick up lines and screaming the words to songs on the radio. When we got the Jack came and opened the door for me then grabbed my waist as we walked to our group of friends.
"Hey guys!" I shouted.
I saw the way Cameron looked when Jack had his arm around my waist. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms.
"Hi Cammy." I smiled as I kissed his cheek
"Hey" he smiled back. He put me down and I ran over to Matt, Nash, then Sam, then finally my girls. We all hugged and giggled and they kept asking questions about Jack and I. I went back to Jack and he hugged me from behind resting his chin on the top of my head because our height difference. We all made our way up to the stands and watched the game. We won 68-22.
"Belle are you coming?" Cam called to me
"Im going to go with Jack cause he has all my stuff but I will see you when I get there!" I called back. Cam's face went from smiling to his jaw being clenched and his knuckles almost turning white.

OK GUYS I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN LITERALLY FOREVER BUT HERE IS AN UPDATE! I KNOW IT SUCKS BUT WHO DO YOU SHIP MORE???

JACKABELLE
OR
CAMABELLE???