Time for some fun

JACKS P.O.V
Im honestly falling for Annabelle hard. I want to get to know her a little more before asking her out though.

CAMERON'S P.O.V
I am really jealous of Belle and Jack. I really really like her and seeing her with Jack is ripping me apart. I have to ask her out soon.

ANNABELLE'S P.O.V
I really like Cameron but Jack is amazing too. Im really really confused about my feelings right now. I don't want to hurt either of them.
Jack and I were on our way to the beach party when Jack turned off the radio.
"Belle can I ask you something?"
"Yeah" I responded.
"Are you gonna surf with me tonight?" he asked with a smirk.
Honestly I thought he was going to ask me out and I was a little disappointed.
"Of course." I smiled.
We arrived at the beach and grabbed our bags and boards. We walked to the bathrooms and changed into our bath suits. When I was finished I slipped Jack's sweatshirt back on over my head and walked out to see him standing there with no shirt. I couldn't help but stare.
"You like what you see baby." he smirked while grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him. I tried to cover the blush that managed to come onto my face.
"Don't cover you face its to pretty." he smiled. I snuggled my head into his chest as we just stood there in each others embrace.
"By the way Belle you look very cute in my sweatshirt." He said as we intertwined our hands together. We walked to the party place and the music was blasting. There were kids everywhere. The amount of glow sticks around could cost over thousands of dollars.
"Hi Belle!" Cameron shouted. I smiled at him and did a little wave. I took off Jack's sweatshirt and grabbed his hand in one and my board in the other. We made our way into the water.
"So Belle, do you and Cameron have like a thing?" he asked nervously.
"I mean I don't think he likes me." I responded as we paddled out.
"Are you crazy he is like in love with you. Honestly I am crazy about you Belle and I really really want to be with you even after one day. I know we just met but Annabelle will you be my girlfriend." he smiled at me.
"Of Course Jack." I responded as I leaned towards his board for a hug.
We surfed for awhile after that and then finally made our way back to shore. Jack pulled me closer to him and looked me in the eyes, "I really want to kiss you right now." he told me while grabbing my face with his hands. "Well why don't you do it." I smirked. Before I could say another word his lips were on mine. Our lips moved in sync with each other. We broke apart and smiled while he rested his forehead on mine. "That was amazing." he said
"Yeah it really was." I told him

SHORT CHAPTER BUT HERE YA GOOOOOO!

DONT WORRY ANOTHER CHAPTER TOMORROW!