The Move

HI EVERYONE IM SORRY IF THIS STORY SUCKS ITS ONE OF MY FIRST! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! JUST LETTING YOU KNOW CAMERON DOESNT COME IN THE STORY UNTIL THE 2ND CHAPTER SO SORRY :(

Annabelle's P.O.V

"Annabelle" my mom screams from down the stairs "I need help packing the dishes come down here please"

"coming" I yell back to her. See my mom is under a lot of stress because were moving all the way to California! I live in South Africa so that's a long ways away. My brothers are also giving her a hard time see I have 8 brothers, there's Jake(18), Reece(17), Bradley, Nash (16, who are triplets along with me), Ross (15), Tanner (12), Lenny (8), and Connor (4). They completely drive my mom crazy! I honestly don't get why she wanted such a big family but I love my brothers with all my heart. They may be protective over me but I love them more for that. I'm closest to my older brother Jake, he's always been there for me threw everything.

"Annabelle please take these boxes out to the truck and get your brothers to start packing."

"Of course mom"

I walk upstairs to the screaming of my brothers. "Guys mom really needs you to start packing for the move."

The room started to fill with "no" "fine" "go away". I really hope in California i get my own room cause sharing a room with 3 boys is a pain. Basically have to share with Jake, Bradley, and Nash but if I do have to share a room I would want to share with Jake because he's actually clean and he's my bestfriend.

"Mom there packing right now, and do you know if I have to share a room at the new house? I'm 16 years old and need my own room."

"Honey there's 7 rooms, Your father and I get our own room, you get your own, Jake and Reece get there own, Bradley and Nash will share, Ross and Tanner will share, and Lenny will share with Connor."
he
"THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM" I screamed.

"Your welcome now please go finish packing we leave tomorrow morning"

I walked up to my room and put all my trophies, clothes, and decor in boxes. I finished at about midnight, so I decided to go to bed.

*SKIPPING THAT MORNING & PLANE RIDE*

We unloaded all off the plane one after one. I stepped into the cool airport. It was a lot bigger then the one back home. We all piled into 2 cars and drove to the new house. It was huge! I was the first one inside, I climbed up the long stair case and found the second largest room containing a walk in closet and a personal bathroom that had a huge shower. My room was an aqua blue color. I liked it a lot and my bathroom was a beach theme, I didn't have to paint or do anything to it. I rushed downstairs to start moving the boxes of mine into my new room. After I was done packing it was about 2:00 pm so I decided to go explore the city. I grabbed my pennyboard and ran out the door.

*AUTHORS NOTE*
HEY GIYS SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I PROMISE FOR LONGER CHAPTERS! CAMERON WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE :) HAVE A GOOD DAY & FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @overallespinosa *