Home

"...so you had a chance to meet BVB, and you could've been friends with them, and if they liked you they could've been actual friends with you, could've given you free tickets every time they were in town, you could've been like best friends with them....AND YOU FLAKED?!?!" Veronica screamed in my ear.
"Y-yes?" I stammered.
"What the hell is wrong with you?! They could've been out best buds!! Why did you leave??"
"I don't know, I was nervous I guess. And I was worried about you." I said.
"DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME WORRY ABOUT GETTING INTO ANDY'S PANTS!!" She yelled again.
She flopped on my bed, in disappointment.
"I'm sorry, vern, but I don't think that would've happened. Probably would meet them, take pictures and then leave. Probably did that to a lot of other fans out there." I said and I sat next to her.
"...Still...it would've been awesome just to meet them in person. " She said with a sigh.
"Well, there's nothing we can do about it now. They're probably packing up to head to the next city by now." I said flopping on my bed and reaching for my phone. Veronica did the same.

We were both scrolling through Instagram and texting all our friends. When I heard Veronica scream.
"AHHHHH-OHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!" My head shot up and I looked at her with wide eyes.
"WHAT WHAT WHAT!?!?!" I screamed back. she was speechless, and slowly faced her phone to me. I see Andy's Instagram and a picture of the concert.
"...And?" I said looking confused.
"LOOK AT THE CAPTION!!!" She yelled in my ear. And as I shot my head back as her screaming hurt my ear drums, my eyes looked toward the caption. My jaw dropped.

Seattle. You were amazing. But remember the girl I took on stage? She ran away! Haha, wonder if I'll ever find her again. She was very pretty, don't you agree? She's worth finding.

A smile spread across my face and I covered my mouth with my hand in shock.
"Andy said you're worth finding! do you think he's going to look for you??" She said in excitement. But I couldn't say anything. All I could think of was that Andy Biersack, my biggest idol, said I'm pretty.

The rest of the night we were talking about the whole thing and squealing in excitement and Veronica was planning our wedding. She's an idiot, but I love her.

It was around 1:00 am and me and here weren't even the slightest tired. We were all hyped up on excitement. So I went downstairs and got us some popcorn and cherry coke so we could fantasize some more. And as I put the popcorn in the microwave. I heard a knock on the door.

I paused in fear. Who would be knocking on my door at 1:00 in the morning? I saw Veronica slowly walking down the stairs. She mouthed, "who is it?"
I shrugged in confusion as I tip-toed to the door. Veronica silently walked behind me. My heart was beating fast as if when I looked through the peep hole I would see a guy with a chainsaw and bloody apron. My eyes slowly and quietly reached up to the peep hole, but before I could see anything another knocked on the door made us jump and we screamed. Then we heard a voice through the door. A deep voice.
"Um, is somebody there? I'm not a murderer I swear I just want to see if a girl lives here. Okay that sounds bad."

Both our mouths dropped in realization of the voice. I quickly looked through the hole and saw Andy, Jake and CC standing on my front porch. Veronica said in a normal toned voice so the guys could here.
"Is that who I think it is?" She said.
And in my own happiness I yelled.
"HOLY SHIT ITS BLACK VEIL BRIDES." I swung open the door and saw Andy standing there. Hands in his jean jacket and looking up.

"Hey, I found you!" He said with a smile. I couldn't believe it, he was serious. Why did he choose me and why did he care so much to find me and meet me?
"I-what-I mean-I-why-are-are..." I stammered, I was so shocked BVB was at my door.
"We are here to see if you're okay!!" CC yelled. Andy laughed and nodded.
"We thought you maybe got like, stolen or something. Glad to see you're okay."
Andy said touching my shoulder. My whole body melted as his warm hand touched me. I stammered again.
"Ye-yes I'm-I'm fine." I shook off the nervousness and tried to be cool.
"S-so, you guys leaving to go to Renton tonight?" I asked hoping they would be able to stay even though they probably were going to leave because we're just a couple of fan girls.
"Actually, no. We're leaving for Renton in 2 days. Our bus is having some problems. And we found out where you lived because you left your ID card in our room and CC decided to stalk you haha." He handed me my ID card.

"I did not stalk her! I professionally investigated." Andy have him a look and smirked.
"You stalked her." Andy laughed, and so did everyone else.

"So where are you staying while someone fixes the bus?" I asked, hoping they are staying somewhere close.
"Actually we don't know where cause-" Andy was cut off by footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hey sweetie, who's at the door?" My mom came down tying her robe. Around her. She peeked her head out the door.
"Well you're a familiar face. may I help you?" She said.
"Oh no, I'm sorry, my names Andy Biersack. Your daughter went to my concert and I was just making sure she got home okay." he said with his enchanting smile. My mother smiled back.
"Oh yes, my daughter has said a lot about you. Black Veil brides is it?" She asked.
"Yes ma'am." he answered. I butted in.
"He's staying in town for a couple of days because his bus broke down. That's why he had time to see if I was okay." I turned to look at Andy and he was smiling at me.

"Oh well, do you have a place to stay?" My mom asked.
"Well, no. Not yet, but I'm sure we'll find a place." that's when my mom flipped.
"Oh goodness no! Don't stay at some shabby hotel, you might as well stay here!" Her smile grew big and my eyes grew wide. Why the fuck would they stay here?! Is she insane?! I turned to look at Andy and the guys. They all had big smiles and all looked at each other.

"Well, we will have to ask our manager first but, I don't see why not." Andy said with a smirk. Is he for real?! I stared at him in shock.

"Hey Andy can I talk to you?" I asked.
"Oh, yeah sure."

"ARE YOU INSANE?!?" I whispered violently.
"Sometimes." He said.

"Why would you stay with a family you don't know with 2 girls who are obsessed with your band!?"

"Well, before you ask yourself why, always ask why not." Andy smiled and walked away with his hands in his pockets.

"May we come in?" Andy asked my mom.

"Yes, yes please get out of the cold!" She shooed them in the house and I walked in behind them with my head in my hand confused as fuck. What the hell is going on here!! This is all happening too fast.

/////////////////////////////////////SECOND CHAPTER
Sorry it sucks 💕😘