01

10th grade

Felix walked into school and smiles at Jisung who waves excitedly at him. They share a big hug and Felix looks at him. "You ready for another year?" Jisung asks as they walk towards the cafeteria. "Yep. This year we don't have Chan," Felix says with a pout.

"You're the student council president now," Jisung says, Felix groaning. "I forgot about that," He mumbles as he stuffs his hands into his sweatshirt pocket. Jisung pats his back and they walk into the room.

"Jisung hyung!"

They walk over to the table and Jeongin smiles brightly at them. "So...Felix how does it feel to be the student council president?" Hyunjin asks. "It's literally the first day," Felix says. Hyunjin chuckles at him.

"I have it first period so I'll see. It's the same people-"

"Yo! What's up, new president!"

Felix winced as he got a punched in the arm. He looked up at the jock who did it. "What do you want, Yejin?" Felix asks as he rubs his shoulder where he was punched. He pulled out a chair but Jisung places his foot on it, glaring at the football player.

Yejun rolls his eyes at him and walked off. "He's annoying," Felix mumbles as he fixes his shirt. Everyone nods their heads in agreement.

The first bell rung for everyone to head to their classes. Felix waved to his friends and he walked towards the classroom.

He opened the door and was confused as to see the lights were off. He turned them on and jumped as he saw the other members of the student council jump out shouting a cheer.

Felix smiles and laughs as the seniors hugged him, the freshmen confused as to why they were even there. "Thanks, guys. Didn't know I would get this," Felix says. "We did this for Taeyong as well. You better stay the president," Jungwoo says.

Felix smiles at him and nods his head. "Oh, I will. Anyone tries to take it from me I'm beating them."

____

Felix opened the door to his house and smiles at his mom. "Hi, mo-"

"Grandma!"

Felix dropped his bag and ran over to the living room, hugging his grandma with a big smile. "You've grown so much," She says, pinching his cheeks. Felix smiles brightly and remembers. "One second." He gets up and ran upstairs.

He takes his shoes off and sets them by his bed. He went over to the cage and opened it, his two ferrets looking at him. "Let's go see grandma," He says as he picks them up. He walked downstairs and smiles at his grandma who looks at him with a confused look.

"Meet my sons Noodle and pasta," Felix says as he shows them to his grandma. "Next thing I know, you're going to have a lizard of some sort," She says, shuddering at the thought. "I mean...Olivia is trying to do that," Felix says as Noodle flops down onto his lap and crawls into his hoodie pocket.

Felix let Pasta curl into his hoodie. "I'm trying to get a hamster," Felix says with a smile. "You and furry animals. Also, get your sister down here." Felix nods his head and stands up, walking upstairs to his sister's room.

He opens the door, Olivia hiding her phone. "One, grandma wants you. Two, who were you talking to?" Felix asks with a smirk. "N-Nobody!" She shouts. Felix slowly nods his head as he leaves the room. "Yeah...totally not your boyfriend, lizard lover."

"Noodle is sticking out of your pocket!"

"He's my cuddle buddy! You want a lizard so shut yo butt!"

Olivia huffs and Felix walks to his room with a smile. "Felix! Can you go to the store and get something!" His mom shouts from the kitchen. Felix poked his head out of his room. "Yeah!"

Felix took Noodle out of his pocket and sets him on the bed. He takes off the jeans he was wearing and slips on high waist shorts. He grabbed Noodle again and he let him crawl back into his sweatshirt pocket.

He grabbed his wallet and left his room after putting his shoes on. "Are...I can see Noodle," She says. "Yes...they allow pets," Felix says. He takes Pasta out from his hoodie and pulls it up. He lets the ferret crawl back into his hood and settled next to him, curled in a ball.

"They were literally in their cage all day," She says. "My babies run around that thing 24/7."