Unexpected Visit

Since that day, a year and five months had passed. A year without my brothers or sisters, I missed them very much and prayed and hoped that they would return home soon. One afternoon my sisters Deanna and Sue came home, creator had answered my prayers. I pictured my mother to be as happy as i was when she seen them, but the look on her face was shocked, almost nervous. "Hello Mom!" Deanna spoke in english. Mother was confused, so was I. "What did you say?" Mother had asked in Oneida. Deanna and Sue looked at eachother, unsure of what to say. "I think its okay to speak the language, we're home now" Sue said once again in English. Mother looked at them like she didnt know who they were. "She:koli Aknulha" Deanna said in a shy tone. Mother smiled and hugged them so tightly. "Oh my girls, ive missed you so much" she said. "But why are you here? How did you get here?" She asked nervously. My sisters faces went from happy to serious. "We ran away mother. Its horrible there! The nuns they, they," deanna couldnt even finish her sentence and began to cry. "The nun hit Deanna infront of all the girls because she wet her bed, i ran to save her but the nun beat me too" Sue said tearing up. Mother was furious, so was I. Mother comforted them and gave them some water and bannock, but it wasnt long until a black car pulled up onto the road and 3 men busted through the door. Mother stood up and yelled furiously at the man. "How dare you put your hands on my kids! What kind of school is this!" Without hesitation the man grabbed my mother and held her to the ground. The 3 other men grabbed my sisters, and myself... The last thing i remember of that day was the scream i heard on the otherside of that door. I havent seen my Mother since.