Chapter 9

Daniels pov
I was thinking About what Zach said did everything he said was true did Corbyn just see me out the window and was all like I want him no It can't be because Corbyn would never why am I thinking like this Zach probably just said it so he can have some attention. Speaking of I'm on my way home from school and honestly I just want to sleep.

As I walk through my door of my house I see my mom in the kitchen. I tell her I'm going upstairs to take a nap and she said just to be down before dinner when I get to my room I gasp as I see corbyn besson on my bed. I looked at him kinda shocked yet happy to have him here with me.

"Hey cutie so I was thinking about surprising you when you get home and maybe we can watch a movie and cuddle for a bit." I looked at him in awe it's like he's the perfect guy for me, but what Zach said maybe I should ask him about it. "Actually can I talk to you about something" he looked at me with his icy blue eyes "of course you can talk to me about anything"

"Zach came up to me today and told me some stuff about you and I wanna know if it's true." As soon as I said that his face dropped he looked kinda angry "look Dani now is not the time to ask that I have to go but I promise I'll be back later to explain okay?" I looked at him kinda sad he would leave but I knew he would be back soon. "Okay" he grabbed his stuff kissed me in the forehead and walked out my bedroom door "gosh I miss him already"

Corbyn's P.O.V
I needed to leave to go pay Zachy a lil visit for opening his mouth you see ever since the incident with me and Zach he's been making sure everyone I mess around with knows who I really am and I am getting real tired of it.

I went up to his door and knocked his mom answered. "Hi Myta is Zach home by any chance?" "Hello Corbyn and yes he is he's in his room go right on in." I thanked on the way up stairs to his room I didn't bother knocking instead I opened it quietly since his back was to the door.

"Zachy zachy zachy" I said and he immediately turned around "what are you doing here corbyn?" I looked at him up and down still Haden's changed his brown messy hair or his pink tinted cheeks. "I heard you talked to daniel Seavey." He looked at me with a lil fear in his eyes

" w-who told you that." I looked at him with a smirk "oh come on Zach we bother know what happened you tried warning him and he won't listen so next you're going to tell him what happened to you so that same thing won't happen to him."

"You have to be stopped corbyn you can't just keep doing it to people." That's what triggered me he tried telling me what to do so I grabbed him and threw him on the bed and grabbed his sheets and tied his hands to the headboard and straddled him.

He started whimpering but I would shush him. "Now zachy I don't like having to do this but we can't have Dani find out about that secret, Got it." He looked scared with a hint of rage in his eyes. "No corbyn you can't do anything that won't stop me from telling him."

"Oh but that's where your wrong I know something that will make you stay quiet for at least some time." Zach looked at me like he knew what I was talking about and the rage that was In his eyes was gone and was replaced with full fear. "No corbyn anything but that I promise I won't tell him."

I looked at him "sorry babe but I've heard that lie before now what did I used to tell you." He started to whimper and even cry a little. "Zach bad boys get what." He shook his head no and I slapped him across the cheek so he would answer

"bad boys get what?" He looked off to the side and closed his eyes and said

"bad boys get punished." I smirked "Good boy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone here's the update sorry it took a while school has been really hard I hope you enjoyed it what do you think the incident was let me know in the comments till next time