Chapter 10

Daniels POV

It's been a few days since I've seen Zach around I've been wanting to talk to him and you know maybe become his friend. I know jack has Missed him he won't stop going off about how cute he is I told him just to ask him out already but he claims he's "shy" I don't believe him though.

I see corbyn and I walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder "hey baby." He says with a smile on his face "I like your outfit today it makes you look hot." I decided to be bold today and wear a cropped off the shoulder white blouse with a black skirt and a off white belt around my torso to top it off.

I blushed at corbyn's compliment "t-t-thanks corbyn." When we were almost to our first period he pushes me against the lockers getting some people's attention in the hallway and he starts kissing me.

Of Course I kiss back and he pulls away and whispers in my ear "your outfit is definitely a turn on but I gotta show people what's mine to make sure no one else gets any ideas." I blush at his statement and we walk into first period together.

Zachs pov

I haven't shown up to school after that night corbyn punished me it was way worse than what he did when we were dating.

He raped me then punched me and left me there feeling bruised alone and scared my mom asked what happened and I told her I fell down the stairs two days ago and she's been calling me in sick to the school.

I feel like I need to tell someone what happened but who can I trust definitely not daniel he'll go tell corbyn and I'll get my ass beat worse what about Jack he might help me plus he's cute so yea.

Jack: hey you called earlier?

Zach: yea how fast can you get here.

Jack: I'm Omw!

Zach: okay.

Jack knocks on my door and I text my mom to send him up.

Jacks POV
I get up to zachs room and I almost break down how can someone beat up a poor innocent beautiful kid like Zach

"what happened?" I asked concern running through my voice. "It's a long story but I just need someone to talk to please just listen okay." He says on the verge of tears. "Of course." He tells me everything about his past with corbyn how he treated him and now what he did with him it was enough to bring me to tears. "Zach oh my god I'm so sorry I don't know what to say."

"Please don't say anything but I need you to go and warn dani I can't let something like what I got myself into happen to him he's to sweet and nice please jack promise me you'll tell him.?" After he says that I get up and kiss him and he kisses back I kinda wanted to scream and jump around but his lips are too good. "Of course I will I'll see you later babe." I kiss him on the forehead and walk out of his house

Time skip
I walk over to dani's house and go up to his room and see he's with corbyn "umm im going to go dani I'll see you later."

He gives him a kiss and walks out the door. "Hey jack what did yo-." I didn't let him finish cause I had to tell him what Zach told me

"do you really know what your getting yourself into."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys long time no see I'm sorry I'm the worst updates boy here's chapter 11 I would like everyone to know this book will be short maybe 15 chapters at most but it will be a good ending anyway like vote and comment I love you all and as always till next time

Word count:667