「Ink Pt. 2」

Sup, biches :))
"Long time no see, long time no see."
^^If you get it, I love you <3<3
Here is the long-awaited Part 2 of Ink
ANYGAY, LET'S GET STARTED

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

As soon as Hoseok walked into the room that was the farthest back, he saw many drawings, tattoo sketches, tattoo guns, and a chair near the back right corner of the completely black room.

"Please sit here," the man said.

Hoseok obeyed his orders, slightly intimidated by him. When he sat, he got a closer look at the tattoo gun. To say he was scared was an understatement. You see, Hoseok has aichmophobia, or more known as the fear of needles or sharp objects. He really didn't think this through before just letting Jimin drag him into a tattoo parlor.

"Are you ok?" the white-haired man asked.

Hoseok jumped at his voice. "U-um, yeah. I'm just a little, um, a-afraid of needles," he said with embarrassment.

The man looked at him with a small sympathetic look. "Why did you decide to get a tattoo if you're afraid of needles?" he asked.

"My friend somehow talked me into doing it and I'm just stupid."

"You're not stupid."

"Yes, I am, I don't know your name."

"It's Yoongi, sweetheart."

Hoseok blushed, "Ok, thank you."

Yoongi smirked.

"But my point still stands: I am an idiot for letting my friend drag me into this and I didn't even consider the immense pain I'll feel during this," Hoseok covered his face with his hands.

"Firstly, my point still stands: you are not an idiot, and secondly, the pain will depend on where you get the tattoo and how big it is."

Hoseok hummed, hands still over his face.

"You know, you don't have to get a tattoo," Yoongi told him, placing his hand on Hoseok's shoulder.

"Yeah, but then my friend would probably get mad or something and I don't want to disappoint him," Hoseok replied.

Yoongi hummed, "Well, why don't you tell me what tattoo you want and where you want it so that we can figure something out?"

Hoseok finally uncovered his eyes. "Okay."

~

After Hoseok and Yoongi discussed what Hoseok wanted, Yoongi told him that the placement he wanted would be painful, but said that he had a numbing cream that would decrease the pain level that he would feel. Hoseok agreed and Yoongi proceeded to fetch the container from one of his drawers.

Once Yoongi found the product he set it on the counter near him. "Okay, so can you please, um," he seemed a little shy, "lower your pants a bit so that I can apply the cream and lay down an outline?"

Hoseok giggled a bit and unbuttoned and slightly pulled down the hem of his jeans showing his hip bone. The blush on his face deepened even more.

Yoongi had put on black, rubber gloves and had some of the numbing cream in his hand. He sat in a rolling chair near the chair that Hoseok was sitting in and rubbed the cream onto Hoseok's hip bone.

Hoseok giggled a bit due to him being a bit ticklish.

Yoongi smiled slightly at hearing his laugh. He thought it was cute.

Once he applied the cream, he threw away the used glove and replaced it with another black, rubber glove. He then placed an outline of a small lotus flower just a little underneath Hoseok's hip bone. He then cleaned the area with alcohol and applied petroleum jelly. Soon after, Yoongi grabbed the tattoo gun and placed a sterilized needle into it. He dipped the tip of the needle into the black ink he placed out prior and started to ink Hoseok's skin.