drunk

Shika's POV:

"dee why is he not home?it's already late I am worried". "It's ok shika, just call him,its so simple" dee rolled her eyes. I called him and he is uttering nonsense.Honeymoon...musun?i smacked my head.I called minho "minho are you busy?" i asked."Not busy but resting,we had a tiring day"he answered. 
"oh.." i was confused whether to ask for help or not. "What's up shika?is there anything wrong?"he asked. "Hehe..i don't know where jong and onew oppa are and they are drunk.Can you please bring them back cause they cant drink and drive,pleasuu"I asked.he smiled "anything for you princess"I giggled.

Minho's POV:

aishh..these hyungs,when i reached the place they are totally drunk and started singing songs.I got them with me and reached shika's place. I dropped them off and shika texted me.I puffed my cheeks "you owe me one" i said.She laughed "whatever you wish for"she said."A dinner with us..like all of us together"i said.She smiled wide and said "done". "shika is all mine"jonghyun hyung mummbled.I giggled"Take care" and i left for the dorm.

Shika's POV:

"Dee help me with jong,please"i asked.Soon we both took jong and onew into their rooms but onew oppa is in dee's room now.When i went into my room and saw jong opening his shirt buttons."baby come to me,pali...pali" jong acted cute.I stepped out of my room.Saw deepu on couch"What are you doing here?"i asked."He's in my room and you know right that i can't be close to him and surely not on same bed,so i chose to be here"she smiled awkwardly."ok..hey i need a help,i know i shouldn't be saying this and i even know you will do it even if i don't say,but please take care of oppa for this night"i said while trying to stop my blush.

"offo..blushing..woah"Dee said.i threw a pillow at her face and went back into my room.AS soon as i entered into the room i saw jong sitting in the middle of the bed by opening his arms wide "hug..hug..kiss" "ushh.." i placed my hand on his mouth.There  are people in beside room,so be silent and be a  good boy"i said. now sleep and i pushed him down so that he can lay down.

Jong pulled me with him and now i'm on him.He's staring into my eyes."what are you looking at?"i asked."Beauty" he replied. blood flushed into my cheeks and they started to turn red.He caressed my cheek and I am blushing more now.He held my cheeks and started pinching them"aww..cutiee"."yahh..it hurts"i giggled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and turn me over now I am on bed and he is on top of me.He placed his lips on mine and started kissing softly.Slowly the kiss turned wild and he turned off the lights.

Dee's POV:

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep,but I guess I can't sleep.I am worried about him so,I thought of checking on him.I went into my room,he is more drunk than jonghyun oppa. I  turn on the lights and saw him shirtless and holding a pillow tightly in his arms.He glanced at me and again hugged  pillow."Tell me,do you love me or not?" he said grumpily."what?"my eyes went wide."i..umm"."Tell me,jebal" he shaked the pillow.

"Hey Missy...ask this girl, whether she loves me or not?"he said looking at me."she doesn't talk to me or else she ignores me" he said with a pout."does he like some other girl?he doesn't love me...was it just me who was loving him?" All my thoughts started running again. "What's her name?"I asked awkwardly. "Candy" he replied. "Candy?"."yes,candy.I truly love her"he said.

"It's already late,we will ask her tomorrow.Please try to sleep" i said and tried to take the pillow"No I ain't giving her or giving up on her" he said.I smiled while controlling my unseen tears.He then hugged the pillow tightly and wrapped his legs around it and slept.

I layed down on the couch, without knowing what to do I cried and slowly my eyes became heavy and I slept.

A/N:

Hello readers.i hope you like the chapter.Thank you for reading.
Good night 💙