Letter

Onew's POV:

I got up, I want this day to end already. There is this constant pain I am feeling and I don't know what that is. Who reached the concert area,its practice session I'm holding my phone thinking of calling dee, but whatever she is sleeping.

There's a notification poped up, I was about open it."sir, please leave your phone here"one of the staff member said. We all kept our phones aside. Half day passed, already exhausted but we need to keep up with our energy levels.

We are in dressing room now, getting ready. I took my phone and was going through all the notifications. I found Dee's message in that.I opened it "Wait for me"it said. What does that mean?my brain stop working for a second. My eyes went blurry.

"Are you ok hyung?"key asked."I don't know"I replied."what do you mean?"I showed him the message."do you know anything about this"I asked him."I don't know"replied.

Shit... She messaged me at the morning and I am seeing it now. I tried calling her but she is not picking up, her phone is switched off. The pain grew more. What does she mean by I miss you and wait for me? Is she leaving me?

"Hyung.. it's time for the concert"tae said. I am at the verge of breaking down but none the less I need to be performing.

The whole time I was forcing my smile. Soon the concert came to an end. We already packed our luggages and headed straight to the airport. We got into our flight. It takes 5 hours to be in Korea i.e 4:00 a.m. in the morning. The whole time jonghyun was silent, like he knows something.
My brain is occupied with many questions and thoughts. Everyone are sleeping but I couldn't even close my eyes for a minute.

We landed in Korea"let's go to hospital"I said.
"hyung, let's go to my apartment first then we can go to the hospital"jong said."andwae, I need to go to the hospital"I said.
"Hyung it's so early to be in the hospital,what if she's sleeping? let's get fresh and will visit her"Minho said.we all got into our car.

Jong's POV:

I can't hide, no more."hyung...umm mianhae"I said.Onew hyung looks confused."what happened jong? What are you sorry about?"he asked.

"Dee.. she left for India"I said."this is no time for cracking jokes jonghyunah"he sounded serious.
"Hyung...mian.. I know the way you will react if I say this at airport, that's why I couldn't say it before. I am sorry"I said.

Onew Hyung face turned red and eyes filled with tears."what do you mean by the way I react? I f****** love her jong, do you want me to take this lightly? And not the airport? So you know about this even before... Don't you?"he asked.

I became silent."wahh.. now you are even hiding things from me"he snapped. Everyone tried to call him down.we reached our apartment. Shika looks like a crying mess. As soon as she opened the door,she hugged onew Hyung.

Onew's POV:

I feel betrayed.He knew but he didn't bother to say.I couldn't even get to see dee. How can she leave me?I feel like breaking down.shika hugged me as we reached the place.

"How could you shika? atleast you should have said.I didn't expect this from you"she became silent.Everyone tried to console me but, nothing worked. Everything feels disturbing."I just want to be alone"I said and locked myself in the room. I heard knock on my door but didn't felt like answering.

After few hours I heard another knock."please leave me alone"I said.
"sorry oppa,its about deepu"shika said. I ran to the door and opened it.

"Did she call you? But why can't I reach her? Is she ok?"I asked her.
"No"she replied.
"I have something for you"she said and handed me a letter."it's...dee gave me this letter and asked me to give you"she said and left the room.

As I opened the letter I felt like crying again.I can hear her voice,while reading the letter.

*Letter*

"Onew-shii...hello..I know while you are doing this, I will be far away from you. Don't cry this letter is to make you happy.
"YES.."I love you too and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Before coming to Korea I was worried about how I will pass my days here and thanks to you. Each and every day of my stay passed by Loving you.

When you confessed I wanted to shout out loud and do a joyful dance.cos but that time i was already in deep love with you, this sounds crazy right? I love you... I love you even before I came to Korea but the love grew more.

thanks for the time which I have spent with you and thank you for loving me.I wanted to say all this in live but what to do my visa got expired and I will be with you, by your side soon. Now please smile.

Onew-shii there are thousands of girls who loves you but thanks for choosing me. "I love you"I wanted to propose but the situation became different and I am waiting for you to read this.

Remember there is always someone who loves you more than you love yourself... You said that right? For you it's me and for me it's you.

I will come to you no matter what.. but please wait for me."

Onew's POV:

I love you dee...I will wait for you, please come to me soon.I let my tears out.

A/N:

Hello readers.i hope you are doing well.stay home and stay hydrated.
It's sad to say this but the stry is going to end...maybe 1 or 2 updates at most.
Thanks for reading ❤️