4. 'v

The inside of the castle is even more impressive than the outside. The entrance hall is decorated with tall pillars, marble flooring just like the palace in Heaven, large paintings of horrific battles and tons of golden details everywhere. The most eye catching thing on the other hand is without doubt the throne. It's placed on a balcony overlooking the entrance and it's made out of pure gold and is surrounded by skulls and bones, presumably from people that Satan has killed. On the wall behind the throne is a mounted head of a demon with large horns and red skin like a snake. It looks horrifying. The eyes are bloodshot with yellow irises and the mouth is open with the dried purple tongue sticking out.

"Say hello to Namjoon," Satan says and hardens his grip on my wrist. "He was Satan for several decades before I killed him and took his place. Lovely fellow, don't you think?"

Namjoon must've been strong if he managed to stay on top for several decades. I'm scared to think about how Satan managed to take him down, but I can't stop myself from asking.

"How did you kill him?"

Satan smiles wickedly and I already regret asking. 

"Funny you out of all people should ask that, because just like you Namjoon happened to have wings. I could demonstrate what I did." He lets go of my arm to place his hand on the broken wing instead.

"No! No, please don't!" I beg, but in the blink of an eye Satan has ripped my entire wing off. 

I must be in shock because I can't feel any pain and am only staring at Satan as he holds my wing in his hand like a trophy. He looks utterly pleased with himself as he leans in to whisper in my ear. 

"I did that and then I took his head off too. Want me to show you how I did that?" He reaches for my neck with his other hand. I instinctively cover my neck and accidentally fall down to the floor in an attempt to run away. 

"D-don't! I beg you! Please!"

Satan looks down at me with an amused twinkle in his eyes. Suddenly the wing in his hand disappears and he breaks out into hysterical laughter yet again.

"Damn, you're one interesting angel. I was just messing with you! Your wing is fine. I mean, except that it's broken and stuff."

I take a quick peek over my shoulder and lo and behold my wing is still there. I give Satan a look as if to ask what the hell just happened.

"An illusion. I'm pretty good at that. It's to be expected when I'm the most powerful sorcerer to have ever lived I suppose. It should teach you to not mess with me and be a good slave."

"You keep saying you want me to be your slave, but what does that even mean? Do you want me to clean your floors or something?"

I don't want to be anyone's slave, but if cleaning the castle is all I have to do to keep my life then perhaps it could be worth it.

Satan takes a step back and scans me from head to toe with furrowed eyebrows. 

"No... Now that I take a look at you you're actually very pretty. Way too pretty to be scrubbing dirt off the floor. I guess fucking you could be fun and your plump lips would look good around my cock. Yeah, let's go with that."

I'm stunned. The thought of being his sex slave has never even occurred to me. As an angel sex is something forbidden and frowned upon. It is only something that humans do to reproduce and even then I thought it seemed disgusting. In Heaven I've barely even seen anyone else naked and now Satan himself wants me to be his sex slave? No way. Over my dead body. Would I even be allowed back into Heaven if I'm not a virgin anymore? It's a risk I don't want to take.