8. a

To my dismay the clothes Satan picked out do actually fit me perfectly. There's even a hole in the back of the shirt for my wings. Since I was so well behaved earlier he kept his word about finding me some shoes and even those fit perfectly. He must be some kind of creep in order to remember what my body is like. Although I guess I already knew he is a creep. 

"See? I told you they'd fit," Satan says triumphantly. 

"Yeah, I guess so," I answer while checking myself out in the mirror. My hair is uncharacteristically shiny and smooth and I look a lot better after getting cleaned up. The clothes are not my style since I don't want to look like I'm Satan's wife or something, but they'll have to do. It's better than rags at least. 

"OK, let's go," Satan urges. "I don't have all day, you know. I'm a busy person."

"For being busy you sure spend a lot of time with a slave."

He smiles and hugs me from the back in front of the mirror. After the bath even he looks more fresh and since my hair is so smooth I can't help but to wonder if his is the same.

"Jin, I've told you that you're a special kind of slave. I come to you to have fun and relax."

He takes my hand and starts leading me out of the bedroom, but only after a few steps I start feeling the pain from what we did in the bath. Satan notices my whining and he gives me an annoyed look. 

"Do you have to complain about everything? You're the one who wanted to go on this stupid tour."

"Yes, but it's not my fault that my ass feels like it's being split in two."

He clicks his tongue at me and furrows his brows as he thinks about what to do. Suddenly he pulls me close and puts his hand on my butt. I'm about to yell at him, but then I feel the warm sensation of his healing powers doing their magic on me. He lets me go and the pain is completely gone.

"There. You better not complain anymore," he says and pulls me with him out into the hallway. 

I'm shocked from his actions, but I sure won't be complaining about him healing me. If I'm in good shape it'll make it easier for me to kill him once I've found a suitable weapon. 

 ~†~

Satan takes me pretty much everywhere. All the way from the basement filled with dungeons, the real slaves' quarters, the throne room, ball room and even all the way up to the highest tower that gives a wide view of Hell. Every now and then he gives a short explanation of the rooms and even though he tries to hide it, I definitely notice how excited he is to be showing me around. Maybe he's just happy to show off all his luxuries. I'm surprised at how nice the castle actually is. There are small decorations everywhere and not a single corner is dirty. 

Before going to the first floor, Satan leads me out on a big balcony. It's made out of polished stone and the decorations remind me a bit of Heaven. There's a slight wind blowing, but despite that it's not cold in the slightest. Satan walks up to the railing and I join him by his side to take a look at the view.

It's not very nice. There are houses on fire in several places and even from this distance I can see demons fighting on the streets. In some places I see them doing more explicit things and I try not to look at it. I can't believe they're willing to do it out in the open like that, but I suppose the people around here don't care. 

I sneak a glance at Satan because unlike the other places he hasn't said anything about this one. He's busy looking at his kingdom, but eventually notices my gaze on him. 

"This is my favorite place," he says with a smile. "The view might not be as good as the one up in the towers, but somehow I just like it better here. I come to this balcony when I need some time to think or just want to be alone."