I love you, do you love me? pt. 5

JK's pov.
I was devastated, I couldn't believe my eyes. I started to cry. I ran out of the school straight to my house. I locked myself in my room and just lost it. My heart broke into a million pieces. After that day I was cold to everyone but yoongi. To taehyung, I was cold for two reasons, I was hurt by him but I wanted him to be Happy so I didn't want to interfere with his relationship with that boy. Every time taehyung tried to talk to me I told him I was busy and I would run to the bathroom and cry.
YG: "jungkook, you need to come out of there!"
JK: "no! I'm just a pathetic cry baby, leave me alone!"
YG: "yeah you are, but you can't get over him if you're crying about him in a bathroom stall!"
JK: "but I don't wanna get over him!"
YG: "you said you wanted him to be Happy, right? Well, that means letting go!" I opened the door and hugged yoongi
JK: "your right, I'm sorry" we stayed like that for a few minutes, I really needed it.
Meanwhile - TH pov.
It really hurt that jungkook shut me out but since I had jimin, I got over it. Or so I thought. I walked into the bathroom and saw jungkook hugging a boy I didn't know, and it hurt. A lot. "So that's why he's so 'busy'" I whispered to myself. Even though I thought I was over him I clearly wasn't. I wanted to tell jimin about this but I couldn't because it'll probably hurt him if I tell him I'm still in love with jungkook so I just kept it to myself.
T/S - the day after:
I was still sad and wanted to be with someone so I went looking for jimin. I walked passed the Lockers and saw him leaning against my locker. Kissing a boy. The same boy that was with jungkook! I couldn't take it and walked up to him "what the hell jimin?!?! Are you fucking kidding me??" I cried and yelled. And he laughed, he friggin laughed!
JM: "you actually thought I liked you?? I was just looking for a cute toy to play with" and then, out of no where someone punched him square in the face!