I love you, do you love me? final

jungkook pov.
I ran through the house, trying to find taehyung. I ran up and down the stairs, running through the halls, checking every single door while hiding from the security cameras, as I knew the placement of all of them. Finally, on the top floor, at the end of a dark hallway, I heard crying. I knew it was Tae. I burst through the door, running to him.
JK: "taehyungie! I'm so sorry for everything, but don't worry, were getting you out of here!"
TH: "what are you doing here?? I thought you died!!"
JK: "sorry, I didn't mean to scare you with that. It was part of the plan"
TH: "plan?"
JK: "no time to explain, we need to ge-"
JM: "well well well. I finally found the real you"
JK: "I guess you did"
JM: "well, since we're all here why don't we finish this fair and square, hm?"
JK: "what are you suggesting?"
JM: "a fight to the death" he smirked
JK: "I'm not a killer like you, jimin"
JM: "too bad, I wanted to have some fun. Guess I'll have to win without a fight" he pulled out his gun
JK: "NOW!!"
TH: "what now? What are yo- oh shit!" Ten policemen burst into the room, holding their guns out.
Officer: "drop the weapon and put your hands in the air!" He tried running but they caught him and handcuffed him. We followed them to the police car.
JM: "don't worry, my love, once I get out of here I'll make you mine! Wait for me…"
Officer: "you have the right to remain silent!"
He pushed jimin into the car and they drove off. After the left I broke down crying. "I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry! This is all my fault for taking you for granted. I'm sor-" he kissed me to shut me up.
TH: "I forgive you kookie!" I kissed him back.
JK: "don't ever leave me again like that, okay?"
TH: "okay" I wrapped my arms around him
JK: "I love you, do you love me?"
TH: "yes, I do. I love you too"💜
~the end~