I love you, do you love me? Pt. 7

T/S Tae pov.
Me and jungkook have been dating for a few years now. We got into the same University and currently live together. As for jimin, yoongi made him apologize but I couldn't accept his apology. A few months after the 'incident' yoongi broke up with jimin because he was tired of him cheating, and after graduation jimin kinda disappeared. Yoongi's grades weren't great so he didn't get accepted into a university and decided to become a musician.
TH: "hey kook, whatcha doin'?"
JK: "studying"
TH: "have you eaten dinner yet?"
JK: "nope"
TH: "then let's go out!"
JK: "I can't"
TH: "kookie, you need a break..."
JK: "with all the breaks you make me take, I barely have time to study!"
TH: "well, sorry for being a caring boyfriend and making sure you've eaten and don't overwork yourself!"
JK: "thank you for your care, but it's not needed"
TH: "fine!" I said as I walked out the door, needing to clear my mind. I went to a bar near our house and drank my worries away. After a while of drinking I decided to go home, so I called jungkook but he didn't pick up. "I guess I'm walking then"
???: "Long time no see"
TH: "who are you exactly?"
???: "An old friend, do you need a ride home?"
TH: "yes, That'll be great!" I got into his car and he drove. And drove. And drove.
TH: "umm, where are you taking me?"
???: "Home"
TH: "but my home is on the other side..."
???: "not anymore"