I love you, do you love me? pt. 9

Pt. 9 JK pov.
I didn't know what to do, I was crushed. I decided to call yoongi. I'm pretty sure he won't know where Tae is, but maybe he'll have an idea.
On the phone
JK: "hey, yoongi"
YG: "hey, you okay? It sounds like you've been crying"
JK: "that's because I have"
YG: "what happened?"
JK: "tae's missing"
YG: "what???"
JK: "I'm not sure, but I think he's kidnapped"
YG: "why didn't you say so earlier?? Come to my house, quick!"
JK: "what? Why?"
YG: "I'll tell you when you get here, now hurry!"
JK: "ok, I'm on my way"
At yoongi's house
I knocked on the door and yoongi immediately pulled me into the house.
YG: "it's jimin"
JK: "what?"
YG: "like I said, it's jimin. Jimin kidnapped Tae"
JK: "how do you know?"
YG: "simple, that's the reason I broke up with him"
JK: "what? Didn't you break up because you were tired of the cheating?"
YG: "well, kinda. After Tae cut contact with jimin, jimin became obsessed over Tae. He watched him for hours every day. He would follow him and photograph him. I noticed something was off and saw how obsessive he became. I understood he didn't love me anymore so I broke up with him. Because he 'disappeared' after graduation, I asked a friend, that has connections everywhere, to check where he disappeared to. He said he bought a mansion in the middle of a forest near by. I'm guessing he took Tae there"
JK: "so what now?"
YG: "isn't it obvious? We're breaking in!"