Those Three Words

Jason's POV:

"Well, don't just stand there like an idiot!" I yelled at the one man I most hated in life. The man glanced from side to side and made an attempt to evade me, but I caught him by the arm. "Oh no you don't." I growled into his ear. "You aren't getting away this time." I snarled. After a moment, I realized the man had completely forgotten who I was. "Look at me." I glared at him. But the man refused to turn around. "I said LOOK AT ME!" I screamed at him. The man turned around and looked into my eyes, his body quivering like crazy. "You know who I am." I stared at him. The man's eyes went blank and filled with memory.

"Y-you're the little boy." he stuttered. I nodded in reply.

"Now tell me where your car is before I rip your head off." I glared menacingly at him. We both know that I'd do it in a heart beat. I gently picked up Amy, and we ran to his car.

I sat in the truck with Amy cradled in my arms. Her face beginning to turn palor. I knew it wouldn't be long until......until her blood stopped. I cringed. Seeing Amy dead would be the most horrifying thing I had ever seen besides my sister's lifeless body. I hardly managed life without my sister, I don't know how I could live knowing that it was my fault that another innocent person was harmed. Especially it being Amy.

"Can you go any faster?" I growled, loosing my patience.

"The speed limit-"

"I don't care what the fucking speed limit is, step on it!" he yelled angrily. Man I hated this guy! What? Was shooting people a fucking hobby for him?! God, I hope not. The man slammed on the gas and we sped down the road. Going at a faster pace now, I began to have hope in Amy surviving. I stroked her face with my hand as she lay there silently. Tears started filling my eyes, but I refused to cry in front of this man.

"I'm sorry about your sister-"

"Shut the fuck up." I interrupted him.

"I was just saying sorry-"

"I said, SHUT UP!" I whipped my head towards his direction yelling.

"If I wanted to be reminded of my sister's death, I would have asked you!" I yelled. The man was silent. Obviously getting the hint that I didn't like him. And that was right, I didn't like him one bit. The man frowned and his eyes seemed to look wet. Was he about to cry? I felt a little bad for him....no! Jason! You don't feel bad for him! He killed your sister, AND shot your girlfriend! What kind of asshole would do that?! I took a few deep breaths and relaxed.

"Look, I'm sorry alright. You and I haven't exactly had the best past." I said as calmly as I could. "You killed my sister, and now you've shot the only girl I've ever loved." what did I just say? The only girl I've ever....what? Loved. My mind told me. I loved her. Looking down at Amy's face, I lowered my lips and kissed her on the forehead. My heart ached with pain as I watched her there.

"I love you Amy." I whispered softly.

Amy's POV

I laid there silent, the pain in my leg killing me slowly. Jason had been yelling at the man that shot me for about ten minutes now. I knew that it wouldn't be long until I lost too much blood and died. But I couldn't give up now. Not after what Jason had been through. So I laid there, fighting the pain. Hoping that I could make it to the hospital in time before my untimely demise. I felt Jason taking deep breaths and murmur something to the man calmly. What did he say? Something about loving? Just then, I felt a pair of lips on my forehead, and Jason whispering;

"I love you Amy." he stroked my face and my heart ached. I wanted to say I loved him too, but couldn't find the strength in me to do it. I opened my eyes into slits and said with a cracky voice;

"I-too." I saw Jason's eyes brightened a little bit. He knew what I was trying to say. But I knew it wasn't good enough. Not if I was going to die soon it wasn't. So I tried again, this time sounding more clear, "I love you too." I breathed in heavily after saying the words. Jason bent down and kissed me on the lips and I closed my eyes, enjoying the lust filled kiss.

Sorry this chapter was so short! D: But I hoped you liked it! :)