Fuck You Bitch With A Happily Ever After

"Amy!" an annoying familiar voice yelled my name happily. I looked over to the hospital room's doorway and Kelly ran up to me in attempt to give me a hug. I shoved her off angrily.

"What do you want Kelly?" I growled. Kelly frowned at me sadly.

"Honey, I thought you'd be glad to see me!" as if she cared. I glared at her angrily.

"Who's she?" Jason looked Kelly up and down. More like IT. I thought quietly to myself.

"Jason, this is Kelly...my step-mom." I rolled my eyes angrily. Why the hell was she here? She didn't even care about me. Damien walked in cautiously after my introduction. "And that's Damien." I snarled, looking at his purple-red beat up face. He must've been a major wimp if it's still taking him that long to heal.

"Oh my! No need to be crabby honey." Kelly frowned. "Damien hasn't done anything to you." she whined. I clenched my hands with annoyance. If I hadn't been injured right now you could bet your ass I'd be out of this bed and beating her up.

"Get out." I said, looking down at the hospital bed. If I made eye contact with her, I knew I would at least throw something at her. She had no right to be here. After kicking me out of the house in a blizzard? Are you fucking kidding me?

"Amy! Don't talk to me like that young lady." she said. Acting 'mature'. "You're coming home with me now." she growled while grabbing my arm. I shook with anger and ripped my arm away from her.

"First off," I said, looking up from the bed angrily and into her eyes. "As you can see, I'm kind of in the hospital and I'm going to need to stay here until I get better. So there's no way I'm going home with you." I stood up and off of the bed while leaning on my good leg while the other one relaxed. I looked at her as menacingly as I could and said, "Second, you have no right to be in this room." I snarled."

"Amy! You're being extremely disrespectful! How do you think your father would feel about this?!-"

"My father." I cut her off. "My father?!" I screamed in her face. "You were lucky that you got to marry such an amazing man!" I clenched my fists and Kelly flinched. "You have no right to talk about my father. Especially in front of me! You never really knew him! Do you know who was the one who knew him best?! Do you?!" Kelly swallowed nervously. I limped forward and got in her face. "Me!" I screamed while pointing at myself. "I did!" I glared at her so angrily that I swore I could've burned a hole through her ugly face. "Now, you better get out of this fucking room before you end up looking like Damien you bitch!" I pushed her back and she looked at me with horror. Kelly grabbed Damien's arm and ran out with him at her ankles. I slumped back on the bed with exhaustion and Jason ran over to me, helping me back on. I saw a smirk forming on his lips. "What?" I asked, still a little angry from Kelly's intrusion.

"Nothing." he shook his head with a big smile, making me feel a million times better. "I was going to help you out with trash talking Kelly, but I'm pretty sure you got it covered." he grinned. I laughed back and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

"For what?" he whispered.

"Loving me as much as I love you." I kissed him again.

"Anytime." he murmured against my lips. Just then, I heard yelps from people in the hallways and the nurse outside our room jumped back against the wall. What the...? Luca burst into the room and jumped on my bed, pushing Jason out of the way. He licked my face and I squeezed him in a loving hug excitedly.

"Luca!" I cried happily. "You're okay!" Luca laid his head on my shoulder and nuzzled my neck as I giggled softly. The extremely bitchy woman from the front desk walked in calmly until she saw Luca laying on me.

"Um, excuse me?" she said. I could tell she was pissed.

"Yes?" I asked innocently.

"There's a no dog policy in this hospital so I'm going to have to ask you to let your dog wait outside for you." she said with a fake smile.

"Oh, no no no...he can stay in here. I'm perfectly capable with keeping him controlled." I said with polite sarcasm.

"Miss, please-"

"What's your name?" I interrupted.

"Hannah." she replied shortly.

"Well Hannah, I'm going to have to ask you to leave my room and give me and my family some privacy." I gave her a fake. "And Luca is more than welcome to stay here with me." Hannah looked at me with confusion. Obviously she'd never been told off before. Unlike the other patients, I wouldn't put up wit her shit. She opened her mouth as if to protest, but Jason got up and pushed her out the door, then shut it. He looked back at me and smiled.

"Family huh?" he smiled and I nodded in reply. "I think I can live with that." he smirked and then pounced on the hospital bed with Luca and I. Jason wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips. I knew from that moment, that I'd be happy for the rest of my life with him by my side.

Hey fans!! I hope you liked the story! :) I'm glad I finally finished one I've made lol :D Comment, Vote, Fan! <3 Lyss