Time to tell~ Part 2

The Brunette woman, forcefully shut the door. She was so excited to finally be able to tell Chloe her feelings. But she was scared. Scared incase it was to late. Scared incase she didn't feel the same way.

The Brunette had been thinking about how to tell the blonde for a while now, and this was finally going to be it.

But first they needed to put their shoes on, because the brunette had something in mind. Something that she was sure the blonde would love. And Elly wanted to make sure that Chloe was happy. This was her chance. And she didn't want to blow it.

"Chloe, I need to tell you something, something I've wanted you to know for a while now". The Brunette said.
"Elly, please. It's okay, you don't have to". "But I want to". Replied the mother.

"But first". The Brunette motioned her hands at the pile of shoes before her, as she began foraging for her sandals. Chloe looked at Elly with a confused expression on her face. And with a look of agreement, Chloe knew what to do.

They had both put their shoes on and the blonde was waiting impatiently, as she watched Elly open the door. Chloe followed and waited by the door, as out of the corner of her eye, she saw the mother whispering into Aaron's ear, Suspiciously. Chloe was wondering what was going on. And she was just about to ask Elly. When Elly's phone began to ring. The Brunette swiftly reached for her phone, and privately took the call outside the door.

Now chloe was feeling even more suspicious, and she was wondering what Elly was thinking.

She tried to eavesdrop on what Elly was saying, but it was no good. She could hear nothing.

Suddenly the door opened and Elly reached out for Chloe's hand, Chloe happily took it. As they walked out of the brennaka drive, and heading off to take Elly's plan into action.