Hurt

When you got the call tom sprained his ankle you immediately asked if it was okay. Of course you were worried about your boyfriend and didn't want anything bad happening to him. But also sometimes he's just stupid and he can't help himself.

"Does this hurt?" You ask as you push around the ankle. He winces in pain and holds onto the chair.

"Yes (y/n), this all hurts!" He hisses. Luckily you were a nurse on set. Tom got you the job and even though you were against your boyfriend getting you a job, they actually really needed you.

"Okay, okay," you nod. "I just have to make sure." You tell him before grabbing the wrap. You start to wrap it up gently, make sure your big baby of a boyfriend doesn't cry.

"I should've asked them to get those WW1 nurse outfits." He teases and bites his lip. You roll your eye and secure the wrap. You let his foot go slowly and prop it on a pillow.

"You're just lucky I'm here. Nearest hospital is two hours." You told him as you brought him some more ice.

"My hero." He gives a soft smile and you come sit next to him on the couch.

"Be careful more, okay bubs?" You looked at him gently and he nodded taking you in for a kiss.

"I guess I will just for you." He winks and you roll your eyes.

"Just for me?" You respond with soft eyes.

"Just for you."