misplaced

"are you sure you don't have it y/n?" sean asked. "no i swear i don't, i had it in my bag but i gave it back to you when i was done with it. i swear!"

sean and i are currently looking for his math textbook that i had borrowed but i KNOW i gave it back to him! he just needs to keep looking.

"y/n, i don't remember you giving it to me! when do you think you gave it to me?" i tried to remember the exact moment where i gave it back to him. "oh! i know i know! just the other day, when the last bell of the day had rung, you met me at my locker and we talked for a bit then i gave it back to you!" i told him.

"no way you gave it to me then! we were talking for a bit yeah i remember that part, but then i started hugging you because i missed you so much and when we pulled away i gave you a little kiss too..."

i started to blush as the memory came running back to me. "o-ok but i swear i gave it to you after that." i said. "well what if you put it in your locker instead? by mistake?" he asked.

well i suppose it's a possibility that i left it in my locker. "ok, i'll tell ya what. tomorrow at the end of the day you meet me at my locker and we can see if i left it there. sound good?" i suggested. "yeah that sounds good. but i think i'm gonna head home now before my dad worries." sean replied

he gave a quick peck to my nose before he left my house. i miss him already.

-time skip: tomorrow at the end of the day-

i waited at my locker, still closed, for sean to show up. about a minute had passed and that's when he finally arrived.

we hugged for a quick moment before it was time for the moment of truth. "alright let's see" i said to sean as i began to put in my locker combo.

i opened the locker and...

there it was. the infamous math textbook. damn, sean was right i guess. "sooo is it there?" sean asks before peeking over my shoulder. i turn around with a quick sigh. i step aside and let sean see that i had in fact left his book in my locker.

i look away, slightly embarrassed since i insisted that i gave it back to him when really, i was wrong this whole time!

sean grabs his book and puts it in his bag then closes my locker for me before turning back to look at me with his soft brown eyes. my gaze was still fixed on the floor when he spoke again.

"you're so cute." is all i hear before i look up at him. "what?" i ask, perplexed as to how that's the first thing he says. "i said. you're so cute, getting all embarrassed..." he starts to walk closer to me slowly closing the gap that was between us until there was none left.

we broke apart to catch our breaths, my face was probably looking like a tomato at this point. "i-i uh
but i made such a big deal about giving you back your book why are you being so nice i don't understam-" i was cut off by the sweet soft lips of my crazy loving boyfriend.

"i love seeing you get all red and embarrassed. it's adorable."

word count: 644

a/n: hey y'all! i hope you enjoy this chapter a bit more since it's way less sad than the last one lol
also thank you so much for 40 reads already it means so much even just to have a few people enjoying my book <3
i'm gonna try and continue updating this book since we're now in quarantine (tho i still do have school work)
anyways i love you all! have a great day/night wherever you are🥰💖💞💗💘