Chapter 6 (Part 2)

Lisa Pov
We went and sat down at our seats and waited for Rosé and the boys to come, but Dayhun the bitch has to appear. She sat down and it was quite for 5 minutes until her mouth opened.

Dahyun: What do girls want from me?

Lisa: Nothing.

Dahyun: Then stay away from Rosé and I, can't you see we are best friends and you three are getting in our way!

Lisa: Look bitch! Rosé is our best friend and she loves us instead of you!

Dahyun: Does she really! She could be trying to unfriend you Lalisa!

Lisa: Look dumbass! Watch that big mouth of yours before I shove it up Chanyeol's dick!

Dahyun: He wouldn't give a fuck because he also hates you guys but only wants Rosé's attention

Jisoo: You're a mother fucking asshole! Your such a horrible person! I don't even think anyone would want to be around a bitch slut like you!!

And with that Dahyun smacks Jisoo in the face which makes her fall to the ground, holding her cheek in pain and crying.

Lisa: You stupid bitch! How dare you!

Dahyun: Look the nerdy Lalisa is talking! Such a brat!

Jennie: What's your problem, you big dumbass whore!

Dahyun: YOUR MY PROBLEM! YOU THREE ARE MY PROBLEM!!
End of Pov
Rosé Pov
Me and the boys were walking to the cafeteria when we heard girls arguing. You've got to be kidding me. Me and the boys run but stop to enter because I want to hear.

Lisa: What did we ever do to you!!

Dahyun: You! LISA RUINED MY LIFE!!

Lisa: How! I didn't do anything to you!

Dahyun: You stole my BESTFRIEND!! Before you and your family moved to our town, me and my family were always with the parks! Rosé and I would play everyday without no ones  interruption! The day you moved, the day you met Rosé, was the worst day of my life! She started playing with you, singing, dancing, joking around, bullying, everything!! She forgot about me the day she met you because of you!! KIM LALISA I HATE YOU!!

Lisa: I DONT CARE DAHYUN!! ROSÉ PICKED ME OVER YOU!! SHE PICKED ME BECAUSE, I WAS NICER, BETTER, PRETTY, A BULLY, HER BESTFRIEND!!

And with that Dahyun smacked her five times and Lisa instantly fell to the ground. She held her checks crying because of the pain. I felt so bad but Jennie was left. If she puts a hand on Jennie then that's it! She's dead meat!

Jennie: WHAT THE FUCK BITCH!!

Dahyun: GO FUCK YOURSELFE

Jennie: What's your problem with me huh!!

Dahyun: You also stole Rosé from me!!

Jennie: And!! She's my Bestfriend!! She chose me! What am I saying, she chose the three of us over someone sick like you! Someone who doesn't deserve her friendship!! You should really go fuck and suck Chanyeols dick before I put it your boyfriends and I know he wouldn't enjoy it!

Dahyun: Taehyung would enjoy me!! What's your problem! Are you jealous because if you are that's not my problem!

Jennie: I'm just saying! Never have I ever heard Tae saying he fucked you! He always tells us each and every girl he fucks!

Dahyun: He says! He moans my name every time and does it real good! His dick is amazing!

I turn to look at Taehyung with a disgusted face. He smirks and laughs at me. I silently whisper to him.