🥀Ex-Lover🥀

Name: Adrian Midford

Age: 21

Species: Human

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual. unlike many other yanderes, he loves the attention he gets from others.

Position: Seke/Switch

Personality: Adrian is complicated. He's cool and composed and flirty around others, but when he's alone with you he's more clingy and quiet. He's possessive, yes, but anyone looking in on your relationship would just guess that the two of you were very kinky.

Looks:

Likes: You, alcohol, sex, your friends, red, blood, painting, being called handsome by your friends, giving you his jacket, holding you, your scent, others liking him

Dislikes: Being broken up with you, one night stands that talk to him afterwards, sweet things, most dogs, loud noises, getting his hair wet

Relationship status: Single, but he's still getting over your breakup

Other/Things you need to know: The two of you broke up after a nasty fight. You'd found out that before the two of you dated he had a one night stand with your friend, and kind of thought he was still after her. You couldn't have been more wrong and he won't let you live that down.
Adrian is a bit of a stuck up. He wears tight pants and boots, he's pretty tall, he always looks either unamused or mildly interested. He doesn't smile. He's convinced himself that he's a vogue model and honestly? He's got  the looks and attitude to prove it.

Scenario 1: You were at the bar with your friends just drinking and from across the bar you caught Adrian's eye. He gazed over to you and lifted his head a little, his scarlet pupils slicing into yours. One of your friends, a girl named Ari who you'd seen eying him the whole night, turned to you with a pleading look in her eyes. You didn't say anything and she smiled to herself. "Thanks!" She kisses your cheek and skipped over to him. The two talked for a bit, a signature smirk gracing Adrian's delicately sharp features. After a few glasses of wine, he captured her in a kiss and led her to a small room in the back. Not that you were looking or anything, though... no, definitely not! You were totally over him! Yeah! You were. No doubt about it. The bartender huffed. "Desperation looks bad on you. If you want him, go get him." He nodded to the back room. You just shook your head with red embarrassed cheeks. After about ten minutes, Adrian came back out, an irritated look in his eyes and a few buttons undone on his wine red shirt. You met his eyes, absentmindedly inviting him over. "Finally. Thought you'd never want to talk to me again." He hummed, a few shameless hickeys on his neck. You...

Scenario 2: Another valentines alone.. you sighed and groaned, slamming your mailbox shut with an irritated grumble. At least your mom would normally send you cards, but empty? You were better than a night alone on Valentine's Day. Whatever. Didn't matter. Adrian has started dating you in March and broke up with you a few months ago, so this was your second year alone in a row. As soon as you got the ice cream out of the fridge, there was a telltale knock in the door. Cautiously, you padded over and opened it, an extra groomed and handsome Adrian on the other side, waiting with a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates in his arms. He offered you a loving smile. "Couldn't have you alone on a day like this, could I?" He purred. You...