Chapter 7

Warning : This chapter contains gore and physical abuse. I will tell you when it ends. Pls proceed with caution.

He remembers waking up with a burning pain in his chest. He doesn't know how much longer he could keep this up. His whole body stung, he found it hard to breathe the heavy air within the cell and to make things worse, that bastard was watching him as he walked down the steps. Several men managed to grab hold of the chains and tighten them before he could react. Within moments his back was flat on the ground, arms outstretched.

" Aren't you tired yet, Langkasuka?" Sukhothai asked him as he approached. " All that struggling and fighting. It must've taken a lot out of you." He placed two knives next to each side of the man before him. " Your son is just like you." Langkasuka grit his teeth at the mention of one his children. " He's working hard in your name, oh yes. The Great Kingdom of Langkasuka....We would've gotten him down here too if it weren't for that pesky girl!" The Siamese man spat. Langkasuka instinctively started to growl, Sukhothai's face turned red with anger. Grabbing Langkasuka by the neck, he started to choke him as he sat upon the prisoner's stomach. " That stupid fucking sound!" Langkasuka looked at him in the eye as his airway was cut off, smirking. Sukhothai tightened his grip but to no avail.

" Is this all you can do?" Langkasuka jeered. It wasn't difficult for him, the man can stay underwater for hours, meditating. Sukhothai let go finally, feeling frustrated how the man was unaffected. Langkasuka let a small chuckle escape his lips.

" Quiet." The captor said grimly. " Your whore of a daughter ruined everything. We were so close. Then she had to show up with that princess and her bloody women army and killed so many of our men." Sukhothai said darkly as he lifted one of the knives. " They killed my king, put his head on a pike and stole his body." He traced a long scar over Langkasuka's left shoulder. " And they had the gal, to make me come over with Buddhists to beg for it. Beg!" He drove the knife through scars and twisted with a wretched smile. " You're going to pay for what she did. Every bit of it."

Langkasuka swallowed several grunts as the knife carved away on his skin but the small spasms were difficult to control. Only boosting the tyrant's delight to carve deeper. It wasn't until the captive finally let out some grunts that he decided to move on from the arms and legs. He ordered a few stakes and a hammer to be brought to him. Langkasuka held his breath as the stake hung over the skin right above where the stomach should be. Sukhothai smiled at his reaction and raised the hammer up high. As the stake drove through his flesh, Langkasuka let out a cry. The Siamese kept going, driving more stakes into his victim's body. Langkasuka's jolted with every strike, amusing his captor. Blood started to pool around him as another stake was hammered between his ribs. Langkasuka coughed out the blood that rose from his stomach.

Putting down the hammer, Sukhothai picked up the knife once more and held over Langkasuka's face. He traced a scar underneath the prisoner's left eye and made mock stripes beneath it, along his cheek. " But I must admit, she is quite the beauty. I'll make sure to go for her first next time." But the man froze as he saw the look in Langkasuka's orange eyes. That dull glow of resentment, it spoke volumes of his rage.

Ok, it's over.

In a split second, Sukhothai was sent flying across the room. He gasped as the air was knocked out of him. The guards locked the cell before the prisoner could break out, some suffered several wounds as the prisoner clawed and growled at them. Sukhothai looked up at Langkasuka wanting to throttle him for insulting his captor. He was baffled at the sight, a full grown tiger stood tall and proud in the nation's place. The orange eyes focused on him with great rage.

" Leave it." He called off the guards that were pointing their spears at the tiger. " He'll grow tired and we'll get him. Let him starve for the week." The sound was quick and sharp, the roar sent chills down their spines. It was like a threat, a brutal, murderous one. Sukhothai and his guards hurried up the stairs without another word.

" Fucking idiot." Langkasuka cursed after several hours had gone by. He pulled out the stakes that were driven into him one by one and covered the wound. He can't stay a tiger for too long, it'll do things to his mind.