Chapter 35

Gore Warning!

They managed to pin him against the wall after leaving to bleed out for a while. Sukhothai stood before him proudly and held up a small knife, nothing more. Langkasuka shifted uncomfortably, his hands chained above his head. " It appears that you've lost a lot of energy. Wonderful." Sukhothai mused. He bent down and sat over his legs again. Langkasuka glared at him the entire time as he did his best to control his breathing. He could barely move. " You've gotten thinner." He stated as he lifted Langkasuka's shirt.

He waved the knife in front of Langkasuka, demonstrating the sharpness. The knife settled softly on the mid section of his abdomen. Sukhothai paused for a moment before beginning to drive the knife threw Langkasuka's flesh. The prisoner kept his eyes on the ceiling as his flesh was sliced in the most precise way yet. He didn't even have the energy to scream or cry, only small gasps and weak stutters made its way out of his mouth. Sukhothai was unusually quiet this time, he did not goad or jeer like he usually would when he was finally able to torment his victim. Langkasuka glanced down once and his eyes widen in horror as Sukhothai picked up the the cut flesh pulled it to the side slowly, revealing his intestines.

" You're not going to die." He said simply, in an emotionless voice. " I just want to know what's inside and you don't die easily. The pain was intense but he had no energy to scream as Sukhothai rummaged through his organs carefully like a child looking through a box of toys. He slowly and carefully moved upwards, earing a strangled scream from Langkasuka. He paused for a moment as he felt it beat right at the tip of his fingers. Langkasuka could feel them on his heart, just staying there. He'd prefer if he died right then, he wanted this to stop. He stared up the ceiling again, not wanting to see anymore as he waited for death.

Sukhothai looked at him and his face softened as he watched tears stream down those closed eyes. Gently and carefully, he'd remove his hands, pausing whenever the man felt pain. Once it was out he stepped back immediately. He looked down at his bloodied hands and back at Langkasuka with a grave look as his prisoner wasn't moving.

" Get a healer." He ordered the guard. He's never asked for a healer before. " I said, get a healer! The best ones" He ordered them and leaned against the cell's bars as he looked at Langkasuka's unmoving body. The man was alive but he must have lost conscience. " What am I doing?" He asked himself as he looked at his hands. This man was just defending his home and children, wasn't he? Why did he do this in the first place? Sukhothai thought as he kept glancing at the tiger. His kings wanted power and land. They craved it so much that it even drove him to do this to man with children no less. It's no wonder Ayutthaya and Thonburi were rebelling against him. His own children. He envied Langkasuka, for his children even fought in his name and somehow, it broke him a little when he announced the captured man dead to discourage them. " What...What am I doing?" He cried. All this was told to Ayutthaya as Sukhothai died in his hands, by the blade of his own son.

Ayutthaya excused himself and his grandson, feeling as if he had made them uncomfortable. Mal helped them out and represented everyone to say goodbye. That family needed time alone and just as he left, Langkasuka buried his face in his hands, trying to control his breathing as his family comforted him. He cried in Seri Indah's arms, something he hadn't done for so long that the feeling was almost forgotten. " I'm sorry with how things ended up this way." Mal apologized as he escorted them, ignoring the headache.

" No, it's my fault for asking. I'm such an idiot." Thai breathed. " He's probably under a lot of trauma and I just had to ask. I'm sorry Mal."

" It's fi-" Thai caught the Malaysian that tripped in his arms. For the first time, he was able to look at Mal more properly, the gold and red eyes stared at him. He's never touched Mal like this, not in such an awkward position. The man's waist was a smooth curve as he held it to keep Mal from falling. " Uh, Thai. You could let go now." Mal told him awkwardly. Thai was quick to hid his blushes as he let Mal stand on his own. " Let's agree that it never happened." He said to Thai as he turned to return to Patani's house. " See you later, Thai."

" Right, yeah..." Thai muttered as he watched him leave. Ayutthaya looked absolutely horrified and smacked him on the head with his notebook. " Ow!"

' A farang is one thing, but this! Hell no!' He wrote angrily as he glared at Thai.