Richie Tozier

Richie's POV

Shit. Where is Eddie? I wake up cuddling a pillow instead of my boyfriend.
"Eddie?"
"Hey. Yeah."
I see him in the corner of my room in one of my goodies with the hood over his head and his head in his arms.
"Eddie? What's wrong?"
"Nothing.." Liar.
"Eddie..."
"Its..im fine Richie."
"Eddie.."
"I'm fine Richie."
"Eddie."
"What Richie?!"
He sounds so at edge. I walk over and hug him closely to my chest.
"I'm here if you wanna talk about it. I love you."
"I know.."
"Ok." I start to get up and give him his alone time, but as soon as I stand up, Eddie grabs my arm and pulls me back down. "Nevermind. I guess I'm staying here."
"Richie.."
"Yea?"
"Um..Bill..and Stanley broke up."
"And that's why your sad?"
"Well. No.."
"Then..?"
"They were the only other gay couple in the group.."
"I know. But that doesn't matter."
"What if..."
"What if what?"
"What if..we end up like they do?"
I grab Eddie's face and wipe alway his tears. "I will never leave you. You are my world Eddie. I couldn't bear to live without you."
"Really?"
"Yes Eddie. You mean everything and more to me."
"Really?"
"Yes. I would give up anything for you. You are my univer-" I got cut off by Eddie pushing his lips on mine. At first, I was caught by suprise. But after so long I grabbed his hips and pushed him towards me.
"Richie.." He says breaking the kiss after what felt like 5 minutes.
"Yea?"
"Do you wanna invite the group over? Ya know...like a slumber party or sum?"
"Yea...i can text Beverly and Stan.."
"I got Ben and Mike.."
"I can also get Bill.."
"Will it be acward?"
"Hm?"
"Bill...and Stanely?"
"Nahh"
"Ok."

After everyone shows up,  we let Stanley pick a movie. He got out a romance and cuddled up next to MY BOYFRIEND. I'm not gonna lie, that messed me up.
"Stanely?" I say as calmly as I possibly can.
"Yea, Trashmouth?"
"Could you go get me a blanket?"
"Yea sure." Stanley gets up and I quickly take his spot.
"Well, someone clearly doesn't like sharing." Beverly said with a smile.
"Ha, seriously." Eddie says looking at me.
"Yea, Trash the Trashmouth. Seriously, cause who doesn't love to share THEIR boyfriend?"
"Beep beep, Richie."
"Shut up and kiss me, asshole."
Stanley comes back when I say that and drops the blanket. Eddie pays no attention to it and crawls into my lap and starts kissing me.
"I...Im going to bed." Stanley says quickly.
"Mmmhm" is all I can manage to get out with Eddie on top of me.
"Ok. We get it now." Beverly says with a laugh.
"That was intense, y'all have me questioning MY sexuality" Mike says rubbing his hair.
"Oops, guilty." Eddie says with a wink.
"Mhm." I say still kinda drossed from the kiss.
Ben soon follows Stan up the stairs. Beverly and Ben had also broken up.
"Oooe Bill.." I say with a wink.
"Shut up, Richie."
"Y-y-yeah shut u-up Ri-Richie."
"Damn. Fine. I'll just go back to making out with my boyfriend while you boring bitches just sit there looking at each other when you BOTH KNOW you wanna kiss each other. I'm just saying like if you just look at it-"
"We get it, Richie."
"Fine."
I grab Eddie's waist and place him back on top of me and start to kiss him lightly. After teasing him for a few minutes I bit his bottom lip.
"Richie..."
"Get a fuckin room." Beverly says jokingly.
"We will." I say picking Eddie up as I stand. He wraps his legs around my waist and keeps kissing me as I walk up the stairs.

Beverly's POV

"Get a fuckin room." I say in an obviously jokey tone.
"We will." Richie says as he picks up Eddie who wraps his leg around his boyfriend. God, I wish I had a relationship like that..
"S-so Beverly..."
"Yeah?"
"I'm so-sorry to h-he-hear about you a-and Ben."
"Nah, it wasn't working out."
"Why?"
"He wasn't the one for me. I'm actually into someone else and I was trying to make that boy jealous..but it didn't go well. And he ended up getting a boyfriend." I say shrugging.
Shit, I just gave it away.
"Well then it's not Richie or Eddie, they've been together for like a year.."
Shit.
"Stanely??"
"Haha...no."
"Oh. Well, trust me. You made h-him jealous. That's why he got a b-bo-boyfriend..."
"Wait really?"
"If we are talking about the s-same person.."
"Ok.." I start blushing.
"So, B-Beverly..I was  th-thinking that may-maybe you-"
I can't do it anymore. I cut him off and press my lips gently on his.
"Oh..." He says after cutting of the kiss after a few minutes.
"So what now?" I ask pushing my hair back a little.
"I gu-guess we are a co-couple now."
"Yeah. I would like that a lot."
"Ok.."

Eddie's POV

"Richie?"
"Yea?"
"That was amazing."
"Yeah I know."
"Wow. Cocky asshole."
"Noo! It was amazing because you're the love of my life."
"Oh. Aw"