Run...

"This is a prank right?"

Distant screams were heard...

    Zach grabbed Connor's sweaty hand and frantically tried to remember where the nearest exit was. "I-its probably a s-shooter" said Connor trying to stay calm. There was nothing calm about this.

   Plus it obviously wasn't a shooter. The whole world seemed like it was on panic mode as they glanced out the windows while they ran.

    A loud beeping noise could be heard throughout the school, like a screaming broken alarm. Zach grunted and quickly plugged his ear with his hand. He soon noticed Connor going limp, he was fainting. "DUDE WAKE UP!"

   But it was too late. He picked up Connor who was surprisingly light. At last he found an exit. As Zach was about to exit into the outside world, a girl screamed for help behind them.

She's probaly dead, don't turn around...

But Zach did.
He turned around.

There was a girl who seemed to have tripped and.... and...

A creature. It resembled a human but the eyes were ghostly clouded and the skin was sunken in and had almost a light green tone.

   No way was it a shooter. Some sort of modified cannibalistic zombie like creature.

   In a split second decision, he grabbed the girls hand and dragged both Connor and the girl outside, slamming the exit door behind him..

And then collapsing of exhaustion.