Chapter 2- Well, well, well

It had been about two weeks since Louis last saw Harry, and he was positive he was never going to see the boy with the glowing green eyes again. Well he was wrong, of course. Louis was on his way to the shop for his weekly grocery run when all of a sudden he bumped into someone much taller than him. He fell to the ground and dropped his house key, as he was looking around for it he saw a large hand reach out to him. He recognized the small tattoos and closed his eyes tightly for a moment.
"Are you okay?" The tall man asked as he sat down next to Louis as his eyes were closed.
Louis could feel his breath on his neck and chills ran down his spine.
"Yes. I-I'm fine." Louis opened his eyes and they met with the green ones that he couldn't get out of his mind. He knew those eyes by heart, and yes, they were Harry's. THE Harry's.
"You hit your head pretty hard, are you sure your okay?" Harry asked standing up and putting his hand out for Louis again.
"Yeah I'm sure. I'm okay" Louis said as he took Harry's hand and pulled himself up. They were standing very close now, and Harry was looking down at Louis while Louis was looking at the ground. Louis spotted his key and bent over to get it, as he bent over Harry couldn't help but look at his bum, it was just too cute to pass up. Louis stood up and realized how close he was standing to a man that he had feelings that he knew were wrong for. He backed away from Harry and looked up at him.
"Um well thanks for helping me up. And I guess you were right, we did see each other again. But I should go I have to get my groceries." Harry smiles at Louis awkwardness around him and bit his lip lightly.
"Yes we did. And I think I should go with you to get your groceries I don't think you should go alone after that fall."
"I already told you I'm fine. I can handle getting my own food Harold." Louis said with a sarcastic mad tone in his voice.
"I can't take you seriously when you smile like that Lou." Lou. That was perfect, so so perfect. Louis smiles at the nickname
"Fine, you cane come with me." Louis said as he started to walk past

•___________________________________•
A/N
Hi guys!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter of you make me strong! I'm so sorry that I am making you all wait for the juicy stuff but I promise the next chapter will be better!! This is my first book so I'm sorry if it's not that good but I'm just trying writing out to see if I like it. If my punctuation isn't that good I'm sorry but it's not my best subject. Anyways
that's all I wanted to go over!! I love you guys!! Bye! ♕♔♡