Butt-heads in robes

Herobrine:
Ever been in a fortress before? They are amazing! All the different rooms, the amazing architecture! I loved the double decker library I found, but I knew I had to keep my eye on the prize. I rounder a corner, then another, then another, till I was hopelessly lost.
Finally I entered a room with a large portal in the middle. I began to place ender eyes in it to activate it.

"Not so fast!" A man yelled from behind me. He was holding a curved sword made Of black iron with lines of puresteel running threw it. That was bad. A kopesh I thinking what  you call that kind of sword. I dunno.

His long crimson Robe covered his face. On the hood there was an ender eye. Many more people similarly dressed followed him. Again, that was bad. He ran a me, swinging his sword. I ducked just in time, but he managed to cut a chunk of my hair of. "Thanks! I needed a hair cut!" I say sarcastically.

They surrounded me, as I desperately blocked there attacks. "The heck is wrong with you people!" I yell, forced to retreat to stand on the portal. Slowly they push me back, then time seemed to slow Down.

I was falling into the portal. Purple code swirls around me. I hear the leader say." leave him. He's as good as dead." Then everything went black.