- ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ · s.ᴛ · ғʟᴜғғ -

This chapter does not contain sexual content. If you would like to move on to a smut then please do so.

^^^

I sat with Neha while looking at Stuart, my eyes filled with jealousy as a girl danced on his lap

I sat with Neha while looking at Stuart, my eyes filled with jealousy as a girl danced on his lap. That's right, Billy and Nick decided to take us to a strip club for some odd reason. Me and Stuart were always flirting or insulting eachother. It was confusing. I like him but I also really, really dislike him. He's so cocky and rude but...I don't know. "I can't believe him. After all the feelings he's put me through" I said "Oh, shut up, y/n! Come on" Neha said, grabbing my arm and dragging me to a rain room with poles in "Forget about him! Dance with me" she shouted over the music, grabbing a pole and swinging around it. I tried it myself and ended up dancing a whole lot while laughing and singing along to the seductive music blasting around us. I felt hands on my hips and didn't think anything of it, probably just Neha messing around. I turned around and saw Stuart. I shoved him off of me and glared at him "What's up with you?" He asked "You! You're what's up with me! The mixed signals, the flirting, the name calling. What are you trying to tell me? I-" he cut me off by smashing his lips into mine. I shoved him away again but I changed my mind and pulled him back, angrily making out with him "I like you. A lot" he said, pulling away "I like you too, you dickhead"

———————————————————