- ᴛᴏxɪᴄ · ᴅᴏʙ · sᴍᴜᴛ -

This chapter contains sexual content. If you are uncomfortable reading intimate actions, go back to a fluff or gif

warnings: NSFW, cheating, spit play, fingering, slight choking
^^^

warnings: NSFW, cheating, spit play, fingering, slight choking^^^

I sighed loudly before knocking on my ex-boyfriend's door.

It took about 40 seconds before the door unlocked and opened. "For fuck sake, y/n." Dylan groaned "shut the fuck up and let me in." I snapped, ducking under his arm and into his house. When the door shut, I slipped my bag off and threw it on the couch, huffing.

"What do you want?" Dylan asked "nothing." I shrugged "well that's bullshit. What happened?"

"the usual."

"Ah, had a fight with your asshole boyfriend and then you come running back to me?"

"Yes."

Dylan scoffed "you are pathetic."

"You obviously don't care," I started, making my way towards the kitchen "since I'm always bent over for you." His hand roughly grabbed my arm and slammed me against the closest wall "watch your fucking mouth."

"I bet you wanna fuck my mouth." I teased. It was fun getting him wound up, my favourite activity.

I bit back my smile as I watched him get angrier by the second. He looked at me up and down before groaning and turning away "I'm not doing this again. You're fucking up my life."

I rolled my eyes and followed him into the kitchen "you don't mean that." I said, sitting on the counter "I want to." He said. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me, opening my legs for him to stand between them. My hands went to the back of his head and brought it down, connecting our lips together.

I didn't know what our relationship was anymore. We broke up because I just couldn't bear with him flying to different countries and filming for months. Then I got with my current boyfriend, who I currently cheat on with Dylan, like, twice a week.

He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine "what are we?" He asked "toxic," I replied "but I don't care."

"Do you ever care?" He asked, grabbing my legs and wrapping them around his waist, picking me up. "Not really." I shrugged, leaning back a little and pulling off my shirt. "We're really doing this again?"

"Fuck yeah." I smiled. He rolled his eyes but continued to carry me up the stairs to his bedroom I had been in way too many times and lay me down on the mattress, parting my legs and slotting between them.

I grabbed at his shirt and pulled it over his head, revealing his torso. He hooked his fingers in my shorts and underwear, pulling them down and unhooking my bra, leaving me bare underneath him. His hands stroked my thighs until he got to where I was desperate to have his hands. Two of his fingers swirled through my wetness before slipping easily into me. I moaned and raised my hips, already starting to search for more friction which he chuckled slightly at "you're pathetic."

He pushed my hips back down into the bed and moved his fingers at a rapid pace. Whines and moans left my mouth as I grabbed onto the bedsheets and squeezed my eyes shut. My legs suddenly clamped together, trapping his hand. His fingers struggled to move but continued their assault on my cunt. "Open your legs, y/n." He sighed but I shook my head, my body not letting me "I can't..."

His fingers pulled out of me and both of his hands grabbed my legs, tearing them apart. "Dylan, I was gonna cum!" I whined, my eyes flickering open to glare at him. He grabbed my hips and moved me up the bed "just fuck me already." I groaned, bucking my hips up. His hand roughly grabbed my chin, forcefully opening my mouth and spitting. I thought my reaction would be disgust, but instead I moaned and swallowed his saliva. "Don't fucking tell me what to do," He growled, letting go of my face and unbuckling his belt, removing his pants as I attempted to process the kinky shit I just experienced.

"Aw, was that too much for you?" He cooed sarcastically, finally pulling down his boxers and grabbing his cock, rubbing the tip against my clit. "Dylan, please." I begged "I like when you beg, babe. It's very pleasing." He smirked. I let out a drawn out moan as he finally pushed into me. "Fuck!" I gasped. Before my hands could grab at him, they were pinned down above my head. His pace quickened and he was pounding into me as tears starting welling in my eyes and down my cheeks - in pleasure, obviously. He moved his hands so only one was pinning both and the other cane down to wipe the mascara mess on my face "I'm gonna cum." I moaned.

He pulled out of me and I shouted in frustration. He grabbed my hips and flipped me over effortlessly, my ass raised and my chest pressed against his bed. My hands clawed at the bedsheets as he slipped back into me and started thrusting rapidly. It didn't take long for my legs to start shaking and for my eyes to roll back, a scream erupting from my throat. The sound was muffled by the pillows but was brought out into the open when Dylan wrapped his hand around my throat and pulled my head up so it was loud and clear. He groaned out behind me and came inside me - thank fuck to birth control.

His hands came to my front and lifted me up so my back was against his chest, both of us panting heavily. I leaned my head back on his shoulder and looked up at Dylan. He looked down at me and smiled "you okay?"

I nodded, not trusting my mouth yet. He dropped me back down into the bed slowly and pulled out of me for the last time as I rolled over onto my back and groaned. He huffed and grabbed his boxers, pulling them on before walking to the bathroom. I pulled one of his shirts over my head and over my body before following him.

"How long is this gonna drag on, y/n? I don't wanna be your little fuck sesh anymore." He asked "I have an idea," I started coming behind him and wrapping my arms around his torso "I'm gonna break up with him. I want you."

"Is that so?"

"I'm serious, Dylan. I love you." I admitted, swerving around him to the toilet paper and tearing a piece off, wiping away whatever was between my legs. As threw the paper away, Dylan grabbed me and sat me on the bathroom sink. "I love you too, y/n. But when are you gonna go through with this? You've said that you were gonna break up with him before and that was a month ago." He pointed out. I sighed and grabbed my phone which just so happened to be on the counter next to me, pressing on my boyfriend's contact and calling.

"Hey, babe. Where are you?" He asked "we're over." I stated sweetly. Before he could reply, I ended the call and placed my phone back down, wrapping my arms around Dylan's neck and kissing him

"I love you, Dylan."

^^^

I can't believe they cancelled I Am Not Okay With This, I am so mad.

anyway, it was Dylan's birthday yesterday and he's 29 now which means yet another fucking year away from me. :')