AUTHORS NOTE

Cara is a simple girl, born and raised in a broken family

Cara is a simple girl, born and raised in a broken family.She does her best to live her life to its fullest but she always feels like she's missing something.
And that something is Ace.

There's not much to Ace, other than his charm is undeniable.
He has his eye set on Cara and he is going to get her, no matter what.

Cara has to find her way, her way through sadness and happiness.
But she must learn something along the way, sometimes love kills.

20 year old Cara is a normal girl, she's a simple, caring girl whom no one would notice..

Until 21 year old Ace notices her...

Cara's strange fascination with him is almost like a drug...

A drug she's addicted to... A drug which has become her need...

But with every addiction, comes a consequence...

There's always been something amiss with Ace, but what?

What part of the story is Cara missing?

Will the secret make her hate Ace or hate her addiction? Or will the secret make her more addicted to him?

What happens when the man you love, isn't who you thought he was?

What happens when you're prince charming is none other than the Devil king himself??

Tune into the story to know more..!!

A killer romance.

Warning : There is a reason for Mature Content... It's not only sex

Made :16th Jan 2020

*NOTE:
All rights are reserved. Copyright of yourdreamgirl25 aka Nikki. G

This story was created from my ideas and my imagination. This story cannot be used in any way, shape, or form. Any resemblance to real events or locations are coincidental. Enjoy Reading.*

So here i startup new story. Thnks for reading. Hope you like it and hope you enjoy it. plz don't forget to give your suggestions through votes and comments. Don't forget to follow me. So you can be notified whnever I update.

Thanks love. ♡♡

 ♡♡