I JUST WANT TO PROTECT YOU

Characters are based on imagination. So you can imagine however you want I don't mind. But this is how I imagine.

Ace was So angry at the person who had hugged his girl. He went near them and coughed behind them.
They both got separated and Ace stood in between them. Cara was still shocked because of the hug. She looked at the person's face and recognized him as one of her classmates. Before Ace or Cara could ask him anything the boy said,

"Sorry Cara.. It was a dare to hug the first girl who comes near the class door... So you were the first one.."

Instead of Cara, Ace replied
"Dude.. this should not be repeated next time with Cara.. I don't want you near her..."

Cara was astonished by Ace. Why was he protecting her? Before today he had never helped her. Then why today?

In all this thinking she didn't notice when the boy nodded at Ace and left. Ace turned towards Cara and took her hand. They both went into an empty classroom.

" You're okay na?" Ace asked her.

"Yaa.. I'm good..!!"

"Thank God..!! " Ace said.

" Can I ask you something?" Said Cara.

"Sure"

"Why are you defending me? I mean I'm grateful that you were there for me.. but seriously there was no need to help me.. I can handle everything..!! You're no one to help me.." Cara said with a heavy heart.

Ace was listening patiently till the last line. As soon as he heard those words he got angry. He grabbed her hands and said,

"You've no idea what I'm to you or you're to me.. You're mine... Stay away from everyone"

"I won't!! You can't order me. Get lost!! Or better I go from here. !!" Cara said angrily.

Saying so Cara went from there to her classroom. Ace punched the nearby wall and went out of the college.

Cara's remaining day passed slowly. She didn't see Ace the entire day. She knew she was rude but it was true that she shouldn't get habitual to his presence. He will go away someday. After college she went to her house and completed her homework. She made dinner for all of them and after eating it went to sleep.

Cara's pov:

The next day I got ready and went to college. Today Ace was not present near the bus stand. Maybe yesterday I was rude. I should say sorry to him. But why does he want to talk with me? What is going on in his mind? I sat for the first lecture. Again Ace was not there over here. I went to yesterday's spot. There he was.. Casually smoking.. I got angry... I continuously thought about him yesterday and he is So relaxed. I went near him and he immediately straightened up.

"Hello"
He says with a slight smile.

"What do you want Ace?"
I ask, trying to sound angry.

He says nothing but instead he grabs me by the arm rather roughly and he pins me into a nearby wall.

"I just want to protect you.."
He says in a lustful whisper.

"You don't need to protect me from anything..."
I say In a breath.

What am I thinking?
This is what I've always wanted...

He has me pinned up against a wall and he is looking at me like I am something to eat.

"God I wish I could fuck you right here.. right now.."
He says and I again panic internally.

Is this even real?
Is he saying this to me right now?