Chapter 2: Monster

I didn't let this object get me down. Something in me wanted to get out, but it wasn't going to be put on this board. I also took care of that.

This being in me finally came to light. It was covered in black mist and had blue skin. It looked like a kind of aile because it had no hair. The ears were pointed and there was a kind of doll in the arms. It also had deep dark eyes that looked at this priest who was just trying to control the monster. I got angrier. , Nobody has the right to tell me anything. Should they braise in hell! '

For some reason unknown to me, I knew what this being was called, which my whole hatred. Embodying all my suffering. "Attack this guy with the staff. Dark fear of death! "It worked. The being became fog. Shortly before the priest, it returned to its normal shape and started to attack. But these pharaoh's puppets could also call monsters.

A few moments later, I was faced with a flock of monsters. And this scum from King was still standing on his high horse, watching the spectacle. 'This lousy pig!' I ignored the monsters and ordered my monster to attack Pharaoh directly. Bakura's monster seemed to want to deal with the other monsters. But I didn't care. For me, only the pharaoh counted. But this endeavor turned out to be not so easy, because before my dark fear of death reached the pharaoh, I saw a huge animal in front of me. "Los Minotaurus! Attack! "A voice called, I couldn't react quickly enough. I could only hold my arms in front of my body.

I was waiting to be hurled away. I waited for the pain. But nothing came. I only heard a deep, familiar voice. "Diabound! Protect them! "I opened my eyes and saw Bakura's monster intercept the attack from Minotaur. I was confused. "Why did he do that?" I turned my gaze to him, which he was sure to return. "Go ahead! Pharaoh! "He shouted and I remembered. "Dark fear of death! Attack the pharaoh! "I shouted. She started to attack, but this proved unsuccessful. I only noticed in passing how Bakura's Monster Minotaur was successfully destroyed. My attention was on the pharaoh, who held his summoning in the air. "You gods of Egypt hear my call!" I hesitated. "Gods ?!" "come and protect our people from these criminals! I'll call you! Winged Dragon of the Ra! "

Suddenly the entire room was filled with brilliant light. So bright that I had to squint my eyes. A huge golden dragon appeared in the room and looked down at us. "Attack! Attack this blue creature! "Ordered the pharaoh. I didn't stand a chance. This monster was far too strong. I couldn't call my monster back in time. The dragon started to attack. What then happened completely took my mind.

Ra was pushed away by Bakura's monster and I was able to call my monster back. It appeared by my side again. Just like Bakura's monster reappeared next to him. I looked at him. He breathed heavily and looked at me. He must have been stuck trying to attack Ra. He started to speak.

"You! Are you from Kul Elna? "He asked me and looked at me intently. "Wa- I..i" he interrupted me. "Tell me!" I hesitated but then nodded briefly. I looked down and said a little quieter. "I thought I was the only one."

Before any of us could say anything, I saw Bakura being thrown from behind. The Pharaoh's guards had thrown him to the ground. Before I could react I also found myself on the floor. Due to the sudden attack, we were unable to intervene in time. Before my creature could have been destroyed, I made sure that it disappeared again. Bakura also made sure of that.

Something told me that if something happened to the monster something would happen to me. Now we were both on the floor and were kept at bay by the guards. As long as this damn god was there I had no chance.

The pharaoh came down to us until he stopped in front of me. My gaze was fixed on the floor. I didn't even think to look him in the eye. "What's your name?" He asked me, but I only gave a derogatory hum. 'As if I would tell him that!' 'Who are you ?!' he asked again with a little more emphasis and noticed how a guard held a sword to my kele. "Rin," I said dryly, still looking at the floor. "How did you survive?" He asked again. , He can still dress warmly. What is he actually thinking? That I tell him my life story? Definitely not.'

"That does not concern you! Especially not you! "I hissed and looked at him now. I fixed his eyes with a murderous look. "Better tell me. Otherwise I can not guarantee anything, "he said in a calm voice. My eyes glanced briefly at Bakura, who was still looking at the floor. I eyed him. , It was .... definitely! He was the boy who saved me back then. '

Then I gave in. I wasn't going to bite the grass so early. "Was saved," I said snappily. But to my chagrin, he didn't stop asking. "By whom?" I was getting on my nerves. "Doesn't interest you! This is my past! My pain! My sorrow! My hate! And I'll show you that too! "Before he could react, I made my monster appear again. And ordered him to attack Pharaoh. But this time, too, my plan was thwarted.

"Whistle your monster or he'll believe in it!" Threatened me with a guard. I looked in the direction the voice came from. A guard had his saber on Bakura's throat. I did not know, what I should do. "Go ahead! Otherwise he is dead! "He called again. I actually hesitated. 'Why actually? He is just a thief who happened to come from the same village. So why? It can go my ass what happens to him. I was very close to defeating Pharaoh. 'And yet. I couldn't give my monster the decisive command. He had saved my life and the fact that he also came from Kul Elna made me happy. 'I wasn't alone. I wasn't the only one. 'I couldn't risk his now. Although I would love to attack Pharaoh, I whistled back my monster, which then disappeared. I looked down.

We each sat on the floor next to us a guard. One had left Bakura and was standing next to him. The guards and pharaoh seemed to be consulting. "Why were you so stupid?" Bakura's voice entered my mind. My head whipped around and met the grave robber's gaze. "You're welcome?"
"I asked why you were so stupid," he said cynically, looking at me with his angry eye.
"Where was I stupid please?"
"You should just have killed him. Now we're going to die anyway. "He said and continued to look at me. 'Did he still have to make my decision so generous? He owed my life to me! But instead he pisses me off for this decision! But somehow I couldn't just sacrifice him like that. It just didn't seem right to me. '
"As if I would sacrifice someone for my goals. And then someone who has the same origin as me. Who do you think I am? I also owed you. "I said in a calm voice.
"Where did you owe me something, please?" He asked and somehow I was sad that he didn't recognize me.
"When we were attacked at the time, you saved me by pushing me into an alley and then you lured the soldiers away. You may have forgotten that. But not me. "I said sadly and looked at the floor. Before he could say anything else, the pharaoh came back with his loyal puppies.
"We now know what we're going to do with you."