Chapter 6: Tears of Joy

(Rin's POV.)
I looked at him with swollen red eyes. He didn't look good. He had bruises and strong scattered everywhere on his body. His one hand was still on my shoulder. He had swallowed the other one around his stomach. There I saw that he had the Millennium ring. But I didn't care about that right now. He was totally curved in front of me. Like he's about to lose consciousness.

I beat my hands in front of my mouth. I couldn't believe it yet. ‚Is it really him?'
"Oh, my God... Is it really you? I've been looking for you all the time. I thought you were... you were..." I broke off. I didn't mean to say it.
"I'd be dead?" he added me. And looked at me very hard. I just nodded. He started smiling. Even if it was just a little weak smile. It was there. "To kill me, it needs more than just a few stone skins." He still said that it was not averted from me.

I still couldn't believe it. He stood in front of me. The one I've been looking for all the time. The one I missed so incredibly. The one I almost lost.

Then I did something I was very surprised about myself and never expected me. Out of a reflection, I just hugged him. I didn't care what he would think of it. I needed this. I didn't want to let him go anymore. I held him as I could. My head begged on his shoulder. I cried. I cried again. I didn't know a person could cry so much.

I expected him to push me away any minute. But he didn't. He stood there. Without moving. He let it go. He didn't push me away. So I kept hugging him. Kept him as tight as I could. Like he's getting taken away from me any minute. I didn't care if I just crashed him. My face on his shoulder leaked tears through the red fabric. I felt his warmth. She was so pleasant. All my stress and the excitement all went missing in one blow. I was so firmly pressing on her that I felt the cold metal of the Millennium ring that pushed against my stomach. But that did not bother me at all.

The warmth he made made me feel comfortable. I felt safe. So damn safe and secure. I didn't want to let him go anymore. Never again. I smelled his smell. That one too calmed me. I still held him. Pushed me as hard on him as I could and cry. I'm crying so hard. It was like a desperate scream sometimes. I just couldn't believe it. He was alive. And I'm with you. I didn't care that he didn't answer it. I didn't care that he was just standing there. I just didn't want to let him go anymore. I was afraid he could disappear. But he didn't push me away. He let the touch. He didn't push me away.

But before I could say something, I felt the body of Bakura sacked together. I held him. He stopped him from shooting on the hard stone floor. He must have been too exhausted. I put it on my back with last strength and dragged us to a nearby oasis. I slowly dropped him down on the ground under a palm tree.

Now he was lying there. The one I just stamped dead. I've been eyeing him. He had strong wounds everywhere. No wonder he lost his consciousness. Most of the wounds I saw, I just cleaned and connected. But there were wounds that had been infected by now. They were very deep. But I should have burned her out, and I wouldn't want to do that while he was unconscious.

I didn't know how it was about the wounds on his back, which were caused by the whips. I'd have to take off his red coat to look at her more closely. But somehow, I felt weird about it when I thought about it. But I had to. Not that any more ignites are going to be. So I carefully set up his body and took his coat off. I felt the heat rise in my head. "What is wrong with me?"

I had to have the wounds, but I couldn't see anything worrying. I just had to exchange the bandages and clean the wounds by slowly pouring cold water out of the oasis over the wounds. Just like I did with his other wounds.

When I ended, he was overshadowed by associations on the ground. The whole body of the body was tense. You barely recognized skin. Just put a few more. Only the Millennium ring stabbed out of the many white. I put on his coat again and I took care of my hands.

I also connected this one. With a loud sigh, I settled next to the sleeping Bakura. I felt the exhaustion and how exhausted I was.