Night 2

(Screen is black)

Arcee: Emily...

Emily: *ghosty voice* it's not like you can control me...

(Night starts with screen below)

*Russell is at command centre with flashlight on*

*Alchemor call system activated and starts ringing*

*Russell answers*

Caller: oh, thank god you're still okay...

Russell: wait...what?

Caller: scrap that, never mind. Anyways, did you figure out what you needed to do with the other Autobots?

Russell: well, I kinda based them off what they do in the day...?

Caller: okay, but don't rely on that.

Russell: why?

Caller: well, they do behave very different to what they normally do...

Russell: okay...

Caller: did Ratchet show up? I'm sure he didn't...right?

Russell: well, not yet?

Caller: okay, good. Look, you don't need to look for him, but, if you hear an odd...disorientate radio noise, hide. That's my only advice, hide.

Russell: what...why?

Caller: Wheeljack and Ratchet work together like partners...Y'know...cheating for each other.

Russell: okay?

Caller: look, I suggest you move out of the room you're in now. I've been talking for awhile and I'm sure Optimus may have heard me.

Russell: wait! I have a phone...maybe we can keep talking like that?

Caller: ...yeah, good idea kid.

*Russell grabs his phone and the caller ended on the computer and transferred to the phone*

Caller: okay, keep your phone as quiet as you can. Make sure no one hears me, except you.

Russell: okay...

*Russell turns off Phone speaker and placed it up to his ear*

Caller: okay, look. I won't be able to stay here long, the Bots will eventually figure out its me, okay?

Russell: okay...

Caller: good, so, mind explaining what all of the other bots do?

Russell: well, I think for everyone you just shine the light on them...maybe except Grimlock? I've got a mask for him...