Night 3

(Screen is black)

Ratchet: no...Henry. They can't see me like this...

Henry: *ghosty voice* it's not like they will remove anything by morning...right?

(Night starts with screen below)

*Russell is back at command centre yet again*

*His cellphone starts ringing and he answered it*

Caller: okay, are you okay? Anywhere near the give-up point?

Russell: I don't think so...?

Caller: okay, good. So, uh...did that Sideswipe ever show up?

Russell: well, the music box does go down quick...

Caller: than keep it wound up.

Russell: okay...?

Caller: did you ever run into Wheeljack? Probably not...

Russell: um...I'm not sure, I'm in a blind panic...

Caller: look, don't panic. It will only make Ratchet agitated, along with a few more...

Russell: who?!

Caller: I don't know, okay. The only one I'm absolutely certain of is Ratchet.

Russell: okay...

*Its was quiet, but Russell heard it: Ratchet's clanging and his voice-box*

Caller: I can hear Ratchet's on his way...

Russell: y-y-yeah...

Caller: okay, you need to stay calm. Survive this night and I will try my best to meet you in person, okay?

Russell: okay...

Caller: okay, see you then.

*call ends*

Russell: okay, you and do this. Stay calm...stay...calm...

(Game starts and it's very similar to Night 2, but everything is a little more faster.)

(Ratchet is making his way towards you, he can only appear in front of you and you have to get out of sight as soon as you can or, if you can, outrun him.)

(The Music box will wind down very quickly, so you'd want to visit Sideswipe every 20 seconds or so.)

*6am*